Help! I need advice with flirting stuff.

Pilloto8000

So my class was looking at books at our school library when this girl (14) came up and stood beside me (14). She took a step closer, so trying to be polite I took a step too. then, she took another step and we were elbow to elbow touching each other. I freaked out, felt uncomfortable an nervous so I left. The coming days I caught her looking at me twice. Is this a sign she has a crush on me? any advice?

So my class was looking at books at our school library when this girl (14) came up and stood beside me (14). She took a step closer, so trying to be polite I took a step too. then, she took another step and we were elbow to elbow touching each other. I freaked out, felt uncomfortable an nervous so I left. The coming days I caught her looking at me twice. Is this a sign she has a crush on me? any advice?
Girls behave like that sometimes and bro the slightest mistake you do to ask her out or propose then she's gonna say "NO" xD

Focus on studies rather than hoes