Hello, I wanted to apologize for my multiple instances of rule breaking behavior.

Carpet Diem

Hello everyone, hope you're having an amazing day. My username is Carpet Diem, and I know I have said some extremely inappropriate things on my account, and it became a repeated occurrence. I realize how this was a mistake and I have started to feel badly about my repeated mistakes, and I promise I will not disappoint if I'm let back in. I have made many close friends on here, and I believe realizing I could possibly never see or hear from them made me realize that there are actual people behind the screen I typed these messages from, not just robots I can treat however I like. Everyone is unique in their own way, and they deserve to be treated as such, which is why letting me back in will allow me to be a community member who spreads positivity and kindness, unlike my previous actions. I very much appreciate anyone taking the time to read this, and I wish you all the best.

Best of luck, take this as you will
~Carpet Diem

Bro fr just said "ik I ignored my chances but let me back fr, I changed"
I gave several good reasons, and I believe I can do my absolute best to make the place better. I have been going through a hard time in my life recently, and the circumstances I've gone through have taught me that I have to do whatever I can to make the world a better place. Please just give me one last chance, I won't let you down.

There are so many people I care about on the site and I'll never see them again if you ban me forever, please just let me see them again!

Contact me back on April 27 and maybe your IP can be un-banned. It's like has been said here you created the situation by your actions and the inaction of stopping when you were warned multiple times. So I suggest taking this time to reflect upon what you have done that got you to this situation you are in now.