Harassment

Status
Not open for further replies.

xander

This user named "Apple" messaging me but not making any sense at first. I did not know what they were talking about. They said "not you, and catfishing". Then they continued on about catfishing. I never heard of that word used online, but where I come from it is a derogatory term. Then I found out she thinks I am not me or my picture is not me I guess. She exchanged she was going to report me. Then I stated I would report them for harassment. The user "juju" messaged me to talk about it. I guess juju is some type of administrator. I tried to explain to juju as much as I could make out of the situation or what had happened.

I took screenshots and added them.

Attachments

• snip3.JPG
    snip3.JPG
    21.2 KB · Views: 2
  • snip2.JPG
    snip2.JPG
    19.3 KB · Views: 1
  • snip1.JPG
    snip1.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 1
  • snip4.JPG
    snip4.JPG
    19 KB · Views: 1
  • snip5.JPG
    snip5.JPG
    19.4 KB · Views: 1
I am at fault for anything or how I handled it, then my sincere apologies. If my post was in the wrong area, apologies for that as well.

This user named "Apple" messaging me but not making any sense at first. I did not know what they were talking about. They said "not you, and catfishing". Then they continued on about catfishing. I never heard of that word used online, but where I come from it is a derogatory term. Then I found out she thinks I am not me or my picture is not me I guess. She exchanged she was going to report me. Then I stated I would report them for harassment. The user "juju" messaged me to talk about it. I guess juju is some type of administrator. I tried to explain to juju as much as I could make out of the situation or what had happened.
I took screenshots and added them.

If they are calling you out for “pretending to be someone you’re not” (catfishing) then you just have to deal with that. If you want to be deceptive on the chat then you are obviously doing it for reasons that aren’t good in nature. Also catfishing is against our rules.
read our rules, and act in a decent manner and people won’t call you out for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.