Got banned for being 18

Damn it close only 2 years off my age so lower on the word :( it hurts
Why does it hurt...i would love for pedo to be my username 🤓 but its not allowed 😭😭😭

Btw did you take my advise and go to allo. im sure they'd be happy to have a person like you :D

Why does it hurt...i would love for pedo to be my username 🤓 but its not allowed 😭😭😭

Btw did you take my advise and go to allo. im sure they'd be happy to have a person like you :D
I'll pass I just miss my friends on here that's all

Damn it close only 2 years off my age so lower on the word :( it hurts
You really believe you have the audacity to say "lower on the word:( it hurts"? When you were just ratted out from two teen chats for being overage. Well, why don't you lower on your damn stupidity and realise that you were entering a teen chat? Then you get all misty-eyed and feel sorry for yourself like you didn't deserve to be treated this way. These other innocent kids don't deserve to be approached by someone older; and knowing that what you're doing was wrong and unlawful is sickening. Keep this up and I can easily see you getting in trouble with the law in the near future, so get your goddamn act together and wake tf up. It's people like you who waste our time.

So my best advice to you~ start focusing on a damn major in college instead of minors on a chat site. Now piss off🖕

Its the questions not what u said... I could go in and say 'whos into older people' and thats gunna be a ban bc its a question a pedo would ask... it wont say im overage tho