Got banned for being 18

Anx

I am not impressed I got banned for being called a pedo and said I'm 21 I even have photographic evidence I am 18 years of age!!!

Nice profile x-x

im gonna tell the future now:

Kevin is going to write some long paragraph here about why you were banned OwO
Or Kevin is going to say "you are unbanned now"

ima tag him

@KVN

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    132.2 KB · Views: 20
Nice profile x-x

im gonna tell the future now:

Kevin is going to write some long paragraph here about why you were banned OwO
Or Kevin is going to say "you are unbanned now"

ima tag him

@KVN
Thanks for the compliment :) if you are needing to see any identification I don't mind showing my embarrassing photo

Kevin is the admin you have to wait for him 0-0
And if you do send him your info do it in a private conversation with him so no one else sees 💀 💀 💀

So it's a permanent ban? If you are needing proof of my age I'll show you that I am 18 and that was 'sarcasm' in that message something that hardly anyone knows what means
OOF...and he wont unban you.

look at your history mate...its filthy, i have a suggestion though. Go to Allo and be a perv there :D they are already fucked up so you can fuck them up more :D

Tc is a great site but allo is shit, go to allo :D there are many idiots there

There is photo evidence on my passport saying I'm 18 born 7th October 2002 it even says that on my bio people need to look closely
you are not going to be unbanned anyway even if your 18 because of your history lmao...just stop trying

Its a IP ban not even a device ban :sleep: so why u dying

Last edited:
😇 Your welcome old pedo 😇

Just a quick story, i got kicked for making my name old pedo once :ROFLMAO: it was the most depressing 15 minutes of my life

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 10.46.24.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 10.46.24.png
    56.2 KB · Views: 14