Gifts

Bugasharkie

So like, what do gifts on teenchat do, like I know you can gift things to people but like what can the person do with the gifts I don’t understand the whole thing (and what does gold do)

Last edited:
Gold is earned by simply being online. With this gold, you can pay for virtual gifts to send to your friends/other people. 🎁

I think these gifts just meant to look nice on your profile or can be seen as a display of kindness (or the opposite, in some cases); they serve no real purpose other than that.

Another thing to note is that you can send gold to others, also. It’s like a virtual teen chat currency.

I hope this helps! 🍵

Gold is earned by simply being online. With this gold, you can pay for virtual gifts to send to your friends/other people. 🎁

I think these gifts just meant to look nice on your profile or can be seen as a display of kindness (or the opposite, in some cases); they serve no real purpose other than that.

Another thing to note is that you can send gold to others, also. It’s like a virtual teen chat currency.

I hope this helps! 🍵
Thank you for answering my question(s)! This certainly does help

I have always enjoyed choosing gifts for my partner because I love the process of finding something special. Recently, I was looking for something really special, because we have been in a relationship for several years, so when I came across a wooden couple statue https://woodsoulcarving.com/collections/wooden-lovers-couple-statues I immediately knew that this was exactly what I needed. And you know, I did not miss the choice and this sculpture now stands in our living room in a prominent place.

Last edited: