General Query about Boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 7427
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 7427

So we all know that boys cuss a lot.
Yeah yeah , girls do too but not like how boys can get crazy with it!
About me-- i dont cuss.. I can be nasty without using the f word.
Today however I fumbled on a mean way to upset boys..
A so called friend started cussing me with his potty mouth and I said, "Go tell that to your mom"
Suddenly another guy comes defending him saying dont go on parents..
So, my question is, guys can use potty mouth to berate girls but when they are told to go tell that to your mom how is that wrong??? If you know, u cannot use such words to your mom, is it alrt to use it on girls??

Last edited by a moderator:
The only difference is boys say straight in face and girls swear while noone watching

Pfft.. this person always misses the point of the content..

A so called friend started cussing me with his potty mouth and I said, "Go tell that to your mom"
So, my question is, guys can use potty mouth to berate girls but when they are told to go tell that to your mom how is that wrong??? If you know, u cannot use such words to your mom, is it alrt to use it on girls??
i mean just ignore, block or cuss back ig

eh? wdym this thing happens only with girls?
dude everytime i see girl bitching on mains or, is mad over me there are dozens of boys defending her like she'll give "free kisses" to each one of them.
And its very rare for a boy to stand up for another boy cuz all i see is bunch of simps simping for girls.
in simple words, u got no simps 💀
buy some.

eh? wdym this thing happens only with girls?
dude everytime i see girl bitching on mains or, is mad over me there are dozens of boys defending her like she'll give "free kisses" to each one of them.
And its very rare for a boy to stand up for another boy cuz all i see is bunch of simps simping for girls.
in simple words, u got no simps 💀
buy some.
Exactly, "mad at you" because u r a bad troller. People gotta come together to fight your sick mentality..
Anyways u missing the point, it's about the retort and not about getting simps duhh!

Btw, aren't u that fella who lied about his friend being ga y when he clearly isn't just to make a girl feel guilty🤔

Pfft...imagine going to any levels to prove himself right..smh

Exactly, "mad at you" because u r a bad troller. People gotta come together to fight your sick mentality..
Anyways u missing the point, it's about the retort and not about getting simps duhh!

Btw, aren't u that fella who lied about his friend being ga y when he clearly isn't just to make a girl feel guilty🤔

Pfft...imagine going to any levels to prove himself right..smh
idk what to do with dumb girls like you.
I LITERALLY SAID "STOP CALLING MY FRIEND GA Y" and u think i called him ga y WTFFFF u need help for sure 💀
btw i disagree with ur comment "bad troller" cuz i don't troll. Who the fuck gets mad on trolling? dumb snowflakes like u take every shit seriously. Get to know what "TROLLING" means first kid. And of ur sick mentality thing i've only talked u for once ig and u know so much about me ig u got some super powers that scans and gives a full long ass detail abt that person with who u're "CHATTING" with on ur first meet. very strange

"imagine going to any levels to prove himself right"- u are saying this like i am traitor or cheated on u. Tell me one thing that makes u think "i go TO ANY LEVELS" clearly, u used this sentence to defend urself just like everyone but it won't work. try again.

Last edited:
idk what to do with dumb girls like you.
I LITERALLY SAID "STOP CALLING MY FRIEND GA Y" and u think i called him ga y WTFFFF u need help for sure 💀
btw i disagree with ur comment "bad troller" cuz i don't troll. Who the fuck gets mad on trolling? dumb snowflakes like u take every shit seriously. Get to know what "TROLLING" means first kid. And of ur sick mentality thing i've only talked u for once ig and u know so much about me ig u got some super powers that scans and gives a full long ass detail abt that person with who u're "CHATTING" with on ur first meet. very strange

"imagine going to any levels to prove himself right"- u are saying this like i am traitor or cheated on u. Tell me one thing that makes u think "i go TO ANY LEVELS" clearly, u used this sentence to defend urself just like everyone but it won't work. try again.
Yeah u r right.. u don't troll, u just take out your real world loser frustration by being mean and arrogant to girls in the chat room.
Seems like you have no life but to showcase your anger in a very demeaning burly way!
You were right again about not knowing me and having just 1 time interation. What made u think that u can comment on my thread when u dissed sourcandy for commenting on yours??
Get lost bruh.. don't waste my time!

As for my thread , read it again u kindergarten nincompoop-- I am saying, "if a guy says F U, I say- First, tell your mom that cuss word. This I find is the right way to retort!"

When has number of simps become status level?
hahahhaaa.. u r such an angry child..chill, go eat a candy💀

BTW, I won't be responding again to you because clearly you enjoy this tête-à-tête and I like to maintain the forums decorum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah u r right.. u don't troll, u just take out your real world loser frustration by being mean and arrogant to girls in the chat room.
Seems like you have no life but to showcase your anger in a very demeaning burly way!
You were right again about not knowing me and having just 1 time interation. What made u think that u can comment on my thread when u dissed sourcandy for commenting on yours??
Get lost bruh.. don't waste my time!

As for my thread , read it again u kindergarten nincompoop-- I am saying, "if a guy says F U, I say- First, tell your mom that cuss word. This I find is the right way to retort!"

When has number of simps become status level?
hahahhaaa.. u r such an angry child..chill, go eat a candy💀

BTW, I won't be responding again to you because clearly you enjoy this tête-à-tête and I like to maintain the forums decorum.
not only girls. i do this to every user. correct urself
you call my friend "ga y", kept saying weird shit to him in quiz room and that too, in hindi and u saying i like to showcase my anger.
and for my comment, i asked admin to answer cuz obviously he's the one who'll ban/unban me but this thread was made clearly for public and i can comment on it.

And i saw your thread. u just gave ur lame ass way to defend. "if someone says fxck you, just tell him to say this to his mom" well now i can see who is real kindergarten nincompoop here lol

and i never said simps increase ur status. trust me kid even if u have 100 simps u're still a racist rat for me who keeps bitching on mains calling ppl "he's ga y" actually u're the one who should get a life and move on

and yeah, thnx for the candy ;)