For Halloween...What would be your choice for favorite horror movie?

Aaaa, I actually just finished the Saw movie series today! I enjoyed it. 👍
I’d say that my favourite horror movie currently would be The Platform, as I found it to be quite thought-provoking. I enjoy occasionally watching Coraline during the Halloween season too, for nostalgic purposes. However, if I feel like watching something a bit more gruesome, I would opt for The Human Centipede (don’t watch the second one LMAO).

The horror/Sci-Fi genre is by far my favorite movie category all through the year, not just at Halloween. But Halloween does seem to enhance it even more.

Just watched one a few days back called " No one will save you" made by the Netflix" Company
I really was enjoying it but the ending was atrocious and really disappointed me.

There was one called "Black Phone" that I enjoyed completely. And then there was "A Quiet Place" and "A Quiet Place 2" which was so good

The horror/Sci-Fi genre is by far my favorite movie category all through the year, not just at Halloween. But Halloween does seem to enhance it even more.

Just watched one a few days back called " No one will save you" made by the Netflix" Company
I really was enjoying it but the ending was atrocious and really disappointed me.

There was one called "Black Phone" that I enjoyed completely. And then there was "A Quiet Place" and "A Quiet Place 2" which was so good
Black Phone is so good! I saw it on a plane once. I’ve heard from several people that A Quiet Place is also worth a watch. Perhaps I’ll see it sometime leading up to Halloween. 🎃