Fix your goddamn website

Pakistanley

I’d really like to know what the hell the last update did besides fuck up peoples usernames, reset quiz scores, reset pfps, and make the site laggy as all hell. it’s almost like you’re trying to run this site to the ground by purposely making people’s experience worse and doing virtually nothing about the predators.

I agree that the last update or “clean-up,” as some call it, was quite strange and counterproductive. I am not sure if this was intentional, but it probably was not.

Nevertheless, I can see how this peculiar username glitch would convince more users to purchase VIP. The user experience on the site has been somewhat downgraded within the past year or so, beginning with the ability to create rooms or delete messages being taken away, along with eventually the ability to directly reply to messages (which was given to users for a short amount of time, I believe).

The reset of the Quiz Room scores was also quite frustrating for users who had spent hours playing quiz to reach a certain rank. And honestly, the lag does not improve matters; it is like the cherry on the top of the site’s pre-existing issues. I would not be surprised if user activity here declines.

I can speak to the ability to delete messages and create room issues. Those were removed because people were abusing those features by purposely making nasty posts that clearly broke the rules and then quickly deleting them before they got caught.

As for creating rooms, when you have rooms being created with names that clearly broke the chat rules is it any wonder that, that ability was revoked.

As for the quiz room stuff, IDK but can see where that would be disheartening. And yeah I agree this lag stuff just sucks big time and hopefully will get figured out.

I agree that the last update or “clean-up,” as some call it, was quite strange and counterproductive. I am not sure if this was intentional, but it probably was not.

Nevertheless, I can see how this peculiar username glitch would convince more users to purchase VIP. The user experience on the site has been somewhat downgraded within the past year or so, beginning with the ability to create rooms or delete messages being taken away, along with eventually the ability to directly reply to messages (which was given to users for a short amount of time, I believe).

The reset of the Quiz Room scores was also quite frustrating for users who had spent hours playing quiz to reach a certain rank. And honestly, the lag does not improve matters; it is like the cherry on the top of the site’s pre-existing issues. I would not be surprised if user activity here declines.
The site has gone downhill, many users are looking at alternatives too, most of the old users have left at this point. People don’t easily leave places that they have spent a lot of time in. Actions speak louder than words.

The site has gone downhill, many users are looking at alternatives too, most of the old users have left at this point. People don’t easily leave places that they have spent a lot of time in. Actions speak louder than words.
I would have to agree with you there.

If you feel the site has gone downhill so to speak then why are you both still here? Seems the logical thing to do is exit stage left and never return. Instead of sitting winging on and on about how bad it is now

Just because it may have gone downhill now doesn’t mean that there is no hope. That is the reason why I have expressed my opinion on what could be better. Ultimately, the reason why I’m still here is because of the long-term friendships that I have made on this site.