False kick #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

momos

I was kicked by my hater mod without any reason, so finally this mod has changed and also knows that they were wrong, and will apologize again to resolve the matter

@Arkham why do your mods keep kicking my account every time without valid reasons? Are your mods this dumb?

Screenshot-2024-0326-234442.jpg

Looks like there is a reason, and looky here... there's even a rule on it too! 0mg how "dumb" can the mods be right?

• English is the only language that can be spoken in the main chat.
    • Other languages may be spoken in private messages if both users agree.

The reason does say main chat and quiz room, so atp it is up to the mod and Arkham I guess. l0l

Demanding an apology infront of everyone is so egotistical lol. Its a simple mistake, and a 5 min kick at that, why be so childish over it. Plus to throw hate over a mistake, not everyone is perfect we're all human. If you were in our shoes I can guarantee that as a newbie you would make tons of mistakes. Be kinder.

If a mistake has been made, why feel ashamed to apologize? he kicked me in front of everyone, and some users were laughing, so he should apologize publicly
this kick was done to me knowingly; normally, ppl get a warning, but he kicked me directly despite knowing the rules. my account has been falsely kicked many times, so many times mods kick me knowing they'll apologize later, so he should also apologize publicly

This issue has been addressed. It was just a case of misunderstanding a guideline. It happens to us all at times so hopefully this will not happen again in the future, but we shall see

Status
Not open for further replies.