EVIL SOUL

Tom Riddle

Hey mods
Admins
People
And everyone else
I don't know if you know me or not
But I am here to make a confession, which I have already done to someone I met as the first, but she was too busy with something else.
I don't know how to say this, but I really feel bad for what I did in the past. I don't demand any unban neither do I am appealing for a clean chit, nor I want to get your sympathy.
I know, I WAS a Bad person here all the time I was online . I WAS a perrvert
But now, believe me or not, I have tried a lot change , even if my social image is broken and people HATE me here,hereby I condemn my every past deed I did on this site. I just want to take that tag off which I am having since two years, and even after 10 months of not visiting my site, people see me the same way as they did before. Now, I want to apologise to every person especially @Kevin @reeebsss @Nicky Hydra @DynamicDylan , @roubs @Imaan and everyone else, that I'm sorry for my deeds, but please don't see me with those eyes again, I've changed, I don't want to be in your bad books.
There were times, I was addicted to this site, but thank god I curbed my Teen chat and disscord addiction, and I do not wish to come back
Also I'm a crybaby so I'm even crying while writing this, funny right?
You can laugh, troll, whatever you want to do with this post as I've lost my respect here
Forgive me
Regards
Also
May this new year bring happiness to your lives and you enjoy this year like never before
Coronavirus is also spreading, so stay safe and keep using teen chat, 🙂
Byeeeee❤️‍🩹

Dang bro what did you do? Tifa is usually nice but even they commented a laughing emoji, thats how you know you messed up. I do believe in 2nd chances but I'm new here and still have no clue whats going on but if Tifa is gonna comment a laughing emoji I'm sure your apology has not been forgiven...

Dang bro what did you do? Tifa is usually nice but even they commented a laughing emoji, thats how you know you messed up. I do believe in 2nd chances but I'm new here and still have no clue whats going on but if Tifa is gonna comment a laughing emoji I'm sure your apology has not been forgiven...
Something very inappropriate
I made this "chat" site a porrn chat site lol

Not only this
I got banned from the adult sites too
Which all have the same UI
They banned me on the adult version of this site for being underage
And
Here I got banned last year or two years ago idek lol

Hey mods
Admins
People
And everyone else
I don't know if you know me or not
But I am here to make a confession, which I have already done to someone I met as the first, but she was too busy with something else.
I don't know how to say this, but I really feel bad for what I did in the past. I don't demand any unban neither do I am appealing for a clean chit, nor I want to get your sympathy.
I know, I WAS a Bad person here all the time I was online . I WAS a perrvert
But now, believe me or not, I have tried a lot change , even if my social image is broken and people HATE me here,hereby I condemn my every past deed I did on this site. I just want to take that tag off which I am having since two years, and even after 10 months of not visiting my site, people see me the same way as they did before. Now, I want to apologise to every person especially @Kevin @reeebsss @Nicky Hydra @DynamicDylan , @roubs @Imaan and everyone else, that I'm sorry for my deeds, but please don't see me with those eyes again, I've changed, I don't want to be in your bad books.
There were times, I was addicted to this site, but thank god I curbed my Teen chat and disscord addiction, and I do not wish to come back
Also I'm a crybaby so I'm even crying while writing this, funny right?
You can laugh, troll, whatever you want to do with this post as I've lost my respect here
Forgive me
Regards
Also
May this new year bring happiness to your lives and you enjoy this year like never before
Coronavirus is also spreading, so stay safe and keep using teen chat, 🙂
Byeeeee❤️‍🩹
Yesterday idk why I was so emotional
But I really felt bad for y'all lol

Something very inappropriate
I made this "chat" site a porrn chat site lol

Omfg bro sounds like something I did on Quora a year back, got banned, and now I grew up but hey at least I got 3 unexpected relationships out of it and 2/3 guys who broke up with me are begging for me back 🤣

Omfg bro sounds like something I did on Quora a year back, got banned, and now I grew up but hey at least I got 3 unexpected relationships out of it and 2/3 guys who broke up with me are begging for me back 🤣
I do use Quora
Opened my account last year if it's not 2022 for you
I have around 50k views with just 20 answers lol
It's deserted
The dating thing:
Before I was dumb enough to not understand that online relationships don't get practical until you know your partner physically
But now I've that brain
Plus I haven't dated anyone yet
Because I haven't found anyone who kinda deserves me
Although I have a many girl friends irl
They enjoy my company

I do use Quora
Opened my account last year if it's not 2022 for you
I have around 50k views with just 20 answers lol
It's deserted
The dating thing:
Before I was dumb enough to not understand that online relationships don't get practical until you know your partner physically
But now I've that brain
Plus I haven't dated anyone yet
Because I haven't found anyone who kinda deserves me
Although I have a many girl friends irl
They enjoy my company
Lol mine was 2021 and I quit Quora because of painful memories... I don't want to talk about it, yes I made a lot of good friends there but just be warned DO NOT SEND PERSONAL INAPPROPRIATE# IMAGES IT WILL BITE YOU IN THE ASS IN THE LONG RUN!!!!