Everyone, please stop talking about me. i am no longer on the site and i'm also leaving the forums

momos

i've left this site for a long time but my haters still keep talking about me. this is my last post on the forums i've even sent a pm to the owner, but they're not deleting my forums account and these people are still discussing me here. if my ip address, email, or social account are leaked, the site owner will face consequences. i will complain to my dad who happens to be a politician and i can have this site banned throughout my entire state.
btw is a warning to my Indian haters- attempting to access my private information could lead to legal action and you could end up in jail
If after saying this the owner bans my account but doesn't delete it then everything i've said will still stand @Administrator

i've left this site for a long time but my haters still keep talking about me. this is my last post on the forums i've even sent a pm to the owner, but they're not deleting my forums account and these people are still discussing me here. if my ip address, email, or social account are leaked, the site owner will face consequences. i will complain to my dad who happens to be a politician and i can have this site banned throughout my entire state.
btw is a warning to my Indian haters- attempting to access my private information could lead to legal action and you could end up in jail
If after saying this the owner bans my account but doesn't delete it then everything i've said will still stand @Administrator
Man pulled out the “my dad works at Microsoft”.
And finding a social account definitely is not illegal in any way.

Bro☠️your dad can't do nun, and the owner ain't liable for any mishappening. It's entirely your fault. Did the owner ask you to put your face as the pfp? Probably not