Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NOOOOOOO… (´◉◞౪◟◉`)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I don’t know. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Votes: 1 14.3%

• Total voters

december

668073-B5-8918-4-FBB-B630-F169-B4173992.gif

Last night, I was working on a project and I ended up staying up for the whole night. Today, naturally, I found myself very exhausted and in dire need of rest. For this reason, I decided to give a nap a try, LOL.

However, I ended up sleeping for four hours and as a result I finished very few of my assignments. I woke up, not knowing what time it was, where I was, or even who I was (LMAO ༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽). I wouldn’t say that it was the best experience. XD

Anyway, what’s your opinion on naps? 🛏️

Lol, that sounds terrible.
I don't particularly know if I like naps, because I hardly ever even get a chance to. At least I don't get extremely exhausted or something then I would have to really find at least a half-hour to an hour.

Somehow I do keep my energy well without naps though, I don't know how. I guess I can take multiple different tasks and still get them done properly and also keep my energy at a well-kept level. Simply because I eat properly and do things at a normal non-painful way. Also because I find the right time for short 15-20 minutes of some time to relax a bit each time I find it.

Last edited:
Lol, that sounds terrible.
I don't particularly know if I like naps, because I hardly ever even get a chance to. At least I don't get extremely exhausted or something then I would have to really find at least a half-hour to an hour.

Somehow I do keep my energy well without naps though, I don't know how. I guess I can take multiple different tasks and still get them done properly and also keep my energy at a well-kept level. Simply because I eat properly and do things at a normal non-painful way. Also because I find the right time for short 15-20 minutes of some time to relax a bit each time I find it.

Oooo, I see. That’s a good strategy! Taking breaks is very important. Normally, I would do something similar, but how I got myself in this situation was through not sleeping at all the night before because I had to finish a project that I had to present the next day.

Waking up from the nap and not knowing what time it was, who I was, or where I was, was terrible.
༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ But, at the end of the day, I obtained the rest that I desperately needed. In all honesty, I don’t usually take naps at all unless I am seriously sleep-deprived, LOL.

Oooo, I see. That’s a good strategy! Taking breaks is very important. Normally, I would do something similar, but how I got myself in this situation was through not sleeping at all the night before because I had to finish a project that I had to present the next day.

Waking up from the nap and not knowing what time it was, who I was, or where I was, was terrible.
༼;´༎ຶ ۝ ༎ຶ༽ But, at the end of the day, I obtained the rest that I desperately needed. In all honesty, I don’t usually take naps at all unless I am seriously sleep-deprived, LOL.
Yep, it is. Yeah, its good to take breaks.
That had to suck though, having to stay up all night just to finish a project to present the very next day.

Yeah, I've been there once, when I woke up when I went on a trip to Pittsburgh for 3 days about a year ago, I didn't know what time it was, who I was, or even where I was for a few seconds and then I finally realized.

That is awesome that you finally got to obtain the rest you needed.