Do you like Instagram?

No, because my real life relationship was ruined by Instagram.
Yes, I do like Instagram. I like to post my traveling pictures. I follow motivational accounts only the rest are useless to me. Social media accounts are destroying student's life. I like to share https://aofirs.org/articles/role-of-social-media-in-student-learning website with you where you will find the role of social media in students life and how they can learn from social media instead of wasting their time on social media.

Last edited:
Do you like Instagram? What do you post? What profiles do you follow? Let's share something interesting!

I have one but I can't get into it... What do I post? Usually pictures of myself and other activities I might be out and about to. I follow Austin Mahone, Benji Krol, Nic Kauffman, Gavin Magnus, Coco Quinn, my bestie, etc.

I absolutely love Instagram! It's a fantastic platform for connecting with friends, sharing moments, and discovering new interests. As a business owner, Instagram has been a game-changer. Its visual nature allows me to showcase my products and services in an engaging way, reaching a wider audience. The ability to target specific demographics through ads and hashtags has significantly boosted my brand visibility. Additionally, Instagram's direct messaging feature has simplified communication with customers, enabling quick responses to inquiries and building strong relationships. However, when it comes to sending out emails, I prefer traditional email platforms. They offer more customization options, better organization, and higher deliverability rates. Nonetheless, Instagram remains an invaluable tool for my business growth.
Are you a business man or?

Yes, I used to really like this social network and posted new photos there quite often. However, now I don't really like its functionality. First of all, I don't like the fact that I constantly receive advertisements in my mail, it's all now in the spam box. Secondly, my personal data is not hidden there, such as a phone number, and many people can find my account by number. It is because of this that I have been using temporary numbers with receiving sms4you for registration in social networks for a long time. In this way, I protected my personal data from unnecessary people and unwanted advertising.

Last edited: