Dislike of modern technology.

Rosalina

So, I figured to say that modern technology is worse then old technologyy, although you get the updated gadgets, features, and ways that the modern technology does all the work for you. I would say that modern technology is a problem. The problem is that all the modern appliances of my house are broken, well for now. They are being replaced often, unlike the old. It's taking a lot of money from my parents paycheck and money is hard to make these days because of the ongoing pandemic.

Edit: Internet decided to crash on me and part of my post was removed. The add ons. I am not rewriting, but MODERN TECHNOLOGY IS A REPLICA OF MISTAKES! They want money, but I think durability. All the old house appliances broke, but lasted for years. Modern technology only has 3 years of use and broken. Hassle of a business, I must say!

Last edited:
So, I figured to say that modern technology is worse then old technologyy, although you get the updated gadgets, features, and ways that the modern technology does all the work for you. I would say that modern technology is a problem. The problem is that all the modern appliances of my house are broken, well for now. They are being replaced often, unlike the old. It's taking a lot of money from my parents paycheck and money is hard to make these days because of the ongoing pandemic.

Edit: Internet decided to crash on me and part of my post was removed. The add ons. I am not rewriting, but MODERN TECHNOLOGY IS A REPLICA OF MISTAKES! They want money, but I think durability. All the old house appliances broke, but lasted for years. Modern technology only has 3 years of use and broken. Hassle of a business, I must say!
Bla bla bla😗

Totally agree actually. Translation video from French and English can be a complex process that requires the skills of a professional translator. When it comes to translating video content, it's not just about the words on the screen, but also the nuances of the spoken language. A skilled translator can ensure that the message of the video is accurately conveyed in both languages.

Last edited:
I believe that certain modern technologies are problematic and create issues that would not otherwise be there if they were not used. Taking consideration of these side-by-side refrigerators that now have a monitor built into the door and are treated almost as if it is a personal computer. That is just asking for issues to come up on the refrigerator in the future. Why not leave certain things to be what they should be a refrigerator should be a refrigerator, not a computer. And that is just one example.

And I like modern technology. Since we're talking about the same refrigerator, I'll tell you why my refrigerator has a built-in camera inside and not even one. With this technology, I learned how to properly stack all the food. I'll tell you why. Now, when I'm standing in the store and thinking about what to buy, I can simply open the camera of my refrigerator on my phone and see if this or that product is available or not. And the screen on the door of my refrigerator allows me to see what's inside without opening it. And that saves energy.
Also considering the issue of modern technology, I can't help but think of the much-talked-about GPT Chat. Which today helps me publish posts on social networks. And my friend uses it at all for publishing posts on the same social networks just for business. That is, he sells various sporting goods online. And this Chat writes content for him, and now also creates original pictures for the products.
So I am with both hands in favor of modern technology. They make my life better and easier.
On the other hand, DeepFake has destroyed lives....

I think there are a lot of great modern technologies out there! I read about it in this article https://setapp.com/how-to/ublock-origin-for-safari when I was having difficulties with the browser on my MacBook. I believe that it is very important to find such excellent educational material with the help of which you can find a way out of the situation. And if this does not help, then it is best to seek help from professionals in technical support.

Last edited: