Depression department

okey great : D my parents are physically and emotionally abusive but cant say nun to police or anything because they may or may not come juss to "investigate" and that can go two ways, 1 they say they'll come back for me and my other sister but in reality as soon as they leave ill be killed, and 2 my older sister has to move out which is hard at 18 and my youngest sister might go into the system or her grandma which can affect her mentally so meh its not worth the risk.

basically me nd my sister who's less than a year apart do like everything for the 4 other members of the family being my step dad, birth giver, older sister and youngest sister, but we still get treated like shit, always getting grounded even if its juss cus birth giver is inna bad mood. Sperm donor is barely in the picture so to hell with him. but i mean like for example im clumsy and always tripping over stuff and one time i tripped over a wire and birth giver hit me and yesterday she tripped over that same wire and said we had it in her way.. you cant really move that tbh
around a year ago i was adjusting to online school but it was the year my year group had to change schools based on our grades and like as an A student i was stressing about it and like in the second simester or however you spell that idk i got a mental disorder where im addicted to pulling out my hair due to stress, i also got anxiety and depression, 2 months later my birth giver finds out because my emails are linked to my older sister's phone (shes a snitch) and she saw that i was speaking to a teacher on how to get rid of the disorder, birth giver panicked thinking i said things i wasnt supposed to say so she beat me :) slam choke slap anything and kept beating me with a pvc pipe and thennnn she shaved my head- literally i had really long hair being of indian african descent and she cut it then shaved it honestly i lost all confidence that night but thats besides the point- oh and i forgot to mention i was sleeping and she woke me up to beat me
those are juss 2 of many incidents that drive me to suicidal thoughts, running away (happened once but i got beaten when i got sent back) depression blah blah blah blah blah
i never actually spoke openly about any of this stuff juss a really few friends know and ngl it feels good to let it out but kinda useless
i dont take pictures anymore i literally have one picture of my full face and thats my pfp on kc
and yeah the rest of stuff will take too long to type i literally been sitting here typing for 4 mins
excuse the misspellings im not a pro

i wanna mention a kinda funny one
i made a vid of me dancing without permission and deleted it but forgot to delete it from the bin and she found out and make me dance nood whilst beating me this happened cus when i was 13 i installed tiktok without permission and dance for songs like the box and stuff and she beat me ad my sis and we ran away at like 3 in the morning and when we came back like a week or 6 days later she beat us with a broomstick and we were sposta be beaten by our stepfather the next morning but we lied and said the person we ran away too alr beat us twice cus our step father is like a big guy and his hand is heavy a few hours later we found out he was sposta beat us with a pipe

i made a vid of me dancing without permission and deleted it but forgot to delete it from the bin and she found out and make me dance nood whilst beating me this happened cus when i was 13 i installed tiktok without permission and dance for songs like the box and stuff and she beat me ad my sis and we ran away at like 3 in the morning and when we came back like a week or 6 days later she beat us with a broomstick and we were sposta be beaten by our stepfather the next morning but we lied and said the person we ran away too alr beat us twice cus our step father is like a big guy and his hand is heavy a few hours later we found out he was sposta beat us with a pipe

hugs-best-friends.gif
Loss of words.. dunno what to say... hope a friendly hug makes u feel better 💜