Demoted for no (good) reason

dominic03

I got demoted for being hacked, and not moderating for 1 MINUTE (literally, and i was changing my password). Idid everything to prevent being hacked - made a good password, didn't enter on phony websites - but some guy still hacked me somehow (his name is robino). Also, I got demoted for not deleting messages for 1 minute because I was changing my password, which doesn't seem fair at all.

Please make me mod again, it was awesome, and I take pride in it.

Last edited:
I got demoted for being hacked, and not moderating for 1 MINUTE (literally, and i was changing my password). Idid everything to prevent being hacked - made a good password, didn't enter on phony websites - but some guy still hacked me somehow (his name is robino). Also, I got demoted for not deleting messages for 1 minute because I was changing my password, yet the moderator Jazz doesn't do her job a lot and has never got demoted.

Please make me mod again, it was awesome, and I take pride in it.
I find this absolutely hilarious that you came to the forums to complain about me not being constantly on the website.The rules specifically state that mods cannot be on at all hours of the day, when I am online, my job is completed to the best of my abilities.

I find this absolutely hilarious that you came to the forums to complain about me not being constantly on the website.The rules specifically state that mods cannot be on at all hours of the day, when I am online, my job is completed to the best of my abilities.
I completed my job to the best of my abilities too, and how do I get thanked? BY GETTING DEMOTED FFS.