Dealing with Unwarranted Moderator Actions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Island

I was in the hindi room and as soon as I logged in, an Indian fellow with a somewhat moody demeanor kicked me out for a whole two hours. I have no idea what i did. the reason given was 'bypassing' but i haven't done anything.
They could track my IP or location if they wanted to. why did the mod do this? It's tarnishing my history.
Can anyone take action against this, and please remove the false kicked history? I've been kicked two times on this site, all due to false reasons

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023_1012_191723.jpg
    Screenshot_2023_1012_191723.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 19
Is there no staff online here? I got kicked for two hours even though i didn't do anything wrong. you can check my linked account or IP address if you want. As soon as i logged in, an Indian mod kicked me tf and I've been waiting here without any staff responding. I'm bearing a punishment for something I didn't do and why did the mod do this to me?
I was watching some YouTube videos until my account got un-kicked but it's been over an hour now and I'm enduring a punishment for something I didn't do.
This is very unfair
I've been on this site for a year and before today, i had only been kicked once for 30 minutes because i asked another user in PMs if I could buy their username, which was a simple "0 0" username this time, I got kicked for 2 hours, even though I haven't done anything wrong. My history is clean, and it's just these fake kicks that are tarnishing my account's history. So, I request the admin to remove this from my history, and strict action should be taken against this moderator because I had to wait for 2 hours for no reason. This is a clear misuse of power @mae mod help @Arkham

You were coming with guest accounts and harassing users and your history with the users in the hindi room is a prime example. As soon as you got kicked on the guest account you logged your main account and that's totally bypassing. You are one at fault here.

And dont come on forums when you are one at fault and complaining about mods. Even your friends in the hindi room will not take your side.

You were coming with guest accounts and harassing users and your history with the users in the hindi room is a prime example. As soon as you got kicked on the guest account you logged your main account and that's totally bypassing. You are one at fault here.

And dont come on forums when you are one at fault and complaining about mods. Even your friends in the hindi room will not take your side.
Why are you accusing me when i haven't done anything and i don't have a guest account as i already mentioned? you can check my linked account yourself or match the ip address with that guest. I don't know why I was kicked for 2 hours.
Can you exactly tell me how I've been harassing users here when my history is clean, and I've never done anything like that?
I really didn't do anything. As soon as i came online, i was kicked for 2 hours!

Why are you accusing me when i haven't done anything and i don't have a guest account as i already mentioned? you can check my linked account yourself or match the ip address with that guest. I don't know why I was kicked for 2 hours.
Can you exactly tell me how I've been harassing users here when my history is clean, and I've never done anything like that?
I really didn't do anything. As soon as i came online, i was kicked for 2 hours!
I am not accusing you of anything I am just stating the obvious. You were coming as guest. The reason was given in the kick you are smart enough to read.

And you change hide your alt account by changing IP which is not a big deal. And the whole hindi room knows how you come with guest account everyday and harass users. And you have said several times “I will deal with you with a guest account". You cowardly ass is just too coward and now you are accusing the mods for a false kick.

Last edited:
I am not accusing you of anything I am just stating the obvious. You were coming as guest. The reason was given in the kick you are smart enough to read.

And you change hide your alt account by changing IP which is not a big deal. And the whole hindi room knows how you come with guest account everyday and harass users. And you have said several times “I will deal with you with a guest account". You cowardly ass is just too coward and now you are accusing the mods for a false kick.
You're trying to make me believe that i was using a guest account even though i didn't have a guest account and hadn't done anything. why are you forcing me to accept that i was bypassing? You falsely kicked me out of the room for two hours, and now you're trying to make me admit to something I didn't do. you should follow the rules instead of trying to figure out what people are saying in the hindi room. it shows how unprofessional you are. i don't even know you, but you kicked my account, and now you're preventing me from complaining in the forums.
The question arises, when i haven't done anything and there's no matching ip for a guest account with my account nor was any guest account linked to my account, why was I kicked out of the room? 😭

Bruh i sound more professional than you. i don't think you're fit to be a moderator. i will now send a mod application to the admin and request that you be replaced because you are harassing users with false kicks, which is a form of power abuse

You're trying to make me believe that i was using a guest account even though i didn't have a guest account and hadn't done anything. why are you forcing me to accept that i was bypassing? You falsely kicked me out of the room for two hours, and now you're trying to make me admit to something I didn't do. you should follow the rules instead of trying to figure out what people are saying in the hindi room. it shows how unprofessional you are. i don't even know you, but you kicked my account, and now you're preventing me from complaining in the forums.
The question arises, when i haven't done anything and there's no matching ip for a guest account with my account nor was any guest account linked to my account, why was I kicked out of the room? 😭
First off all the kick was legit you were by passing and I am not even forcing you to admit. You are just a filthy attention seeker. you should accept your mistake instead of trying to prove that you're right.
I didn't kick you on the order of the people of hindi room. you are trying to act like you dont even know me while you literally try to start beef with me every time you see me. You are always accusing me of being a biased mod and comes with a guest account and tries to talk shit about my family and me.

Like are you retarted or what ? Didnt you see what you were kicked for ?💀💀💀

Bruh i sound more professional than you. i don't think you're fit to be a moderator. i will now send a mod application to the admin and request that you be replaced because you are harassing users with false kicks, which is a form of power abuse
womp womp no one cares about your opinion that I am fit for mod or not. Send an application to admin everyone is allowed to send one. “false kick" 😭🤣🤣🤣🤣. How many times are you going to use the same words over and over again to prove yourself right while being a fault?

-I didn't have a guest account.
-There was no linked guest account, and if there was, the moderator should have shown the linked account.
-My IP address didn't match with any other guests
-There was no evidence against me, no bad history, nor linked guest acc so why was i kicked from the room for 2 hours?
-These actions were highly unprofessional because the moderator kicked my account without following any rules
-Now, this mod is asking for proof from me when o have no idea what kind of proof to provide.
-I don't even know the moderator, so why would i want to tarnish my own reputation?
-I will report the incident that happened to me, and i hope appropriate action is taken because i was kicked without any wrongdoing

@Arkham I hereby request you to close this read post as this user's only motive is to down grade the position of staff by stating lies after lies. I'll provide you some of them most crucial information about this user.

Everyone knows that guest accounts are deleted soon after use. So there would be no trace on anyone's accounts, of a guest account would there. So maybe try another excuse or maybe try something that really is a stretch. Try not to be an asshat to start with! Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.