Day 1 of begging to ban a really problematic person or...PERSONS.

smxtashuu

There is an individual in the Hindi chatroom by the name of Sukuna, who holds VIP status. My experience with him began subsequent to acquiring VIP status from another user, whom I shall refer to as X for anonymity's sake. While I hold the belief that the method of obtaining VIP status is a matter of personal discretion, Sukuna embarked on a campaign of unwarranted attacks against me. His ceaseless derogatory remarks, such as calling me ugly and resorting to vulgar language, have transcended acceptable boundaries. Furthermore, his reprehensible behavior extends to targeting other users, including hurling homophobic slurs and engaging in baseless insults.

Similarly, another user, LMAOSTFU, notorious for inciting drama across various chatrooms, has directed his animosity predominantly towards me. Prior to my acquisition of VIP status, our interactions were cordial, with him even divulging details about his own VIP status. However, his demeanor swiftly turned hostile, resorting to similar derogatory language and unfounded accusations.

Despite my avoidance of direct engagement with these individuals, they persist in their harassment, creating a hostile environment within the chatroom. Their actions have not only tarnished my reputation but have also coerced others into aligning with their malicious agenda, resulting in ostracization and undue hardship.

I have brought this matter to the attention of the moderator, Fine, who, while competent in her role, has advised me to simply ignore their behavior. However, I find myself unable to endure their incessant harassment any longer. I implore the appropriate authorities to intervene and take decisive action against Sukuna and LMAOSTFU for their egregious violation of community standards.

It is imperative to recognize that their conduct constitutes targeted harassment and cyberbullying, actions that are not only in contravention of site rules (TC01) but also arguably could cross into the line so as to constitute criminal behavior. Such flagrant disregard for the well-being of users cannot be tolerated and warrants swift and decisive action to ensure the safety and integrity of the community.

Last edited:
I would like to verify that this account of their behaviour towards her is true and not at all fabricated.
I would request @Arkham to take these accusations under consideration. For further verification, user "Lmaostfu" had been recently kicked for one of the many remarks he had sent to her with regards to this particular instance.
As for the claim that other users were approaching her with unacceptable demeanour, there is no based proof, yet.
It would be very helpful if @smxtashuu could provide us with any proof regarding that.
The final binding decision will of course, be decided by the concerned authorities according to what they deem to be rightful and justified here.

I would like to verify that this account of their behaviour towards her is true and not at all fabricated.
I would request @Arkham to take these accusations under consideration. For further verification, user "Lmaostfu" had been recently kicked for one of the many remarks he had sent to her with regards to this particular instance.
As for the claim that other users were approaching her with unacceptable demeanour, there is no based proof, yet.
It would be very helpful if @smxtashuu could provide us with any proof regarding that.
The final binding decision will of course, be decided by the concerned authorities according to what they deem to be rightful and justified here.

Here are the photos I'd like to add. The things spoke by Sukuna are spoken in Hindi (romanized).

I later found out this info from Momo about the other dude in the screen shots. So I thought I'll add this. Basically what she's saying is that the dude who was saying innapropriate stuff in the screen shots along with Sukuna is musafir, a ped0 who got banned for being overage and still comes here.

Since these are VIP's you really need to take this issue up with the site administrator since he is basically in charge of VIP's as it pertains to bans