Dating advice

4TOLD C4

Hey I'm in 9th grade a christian dude, and I'm trying to get with my pastors daughter in a church that has over a hundred people every service, and 50 for the youth service, and 300 for youth conference she is also in 9th grade and plays basketball, not at school, they didn't have a girls team, and volleyball, the only time I can talk to her is at youth, but I don't go often, and she is cute if you ask I will give you an instagram link, please give me advice, our parents are very strict, no dating till like 18, and her dad has some requirements for a boyfriend, please help thank you.

Hey I'm in 9th grade a christian dude, and I'm trying to get with my pastors daughter in a church that has over a hundred people every service, and 50 for the youth service, and 300 for youth conference she is also in 9th grade and plays basketball, not at school, they didn't have a girls team, and volleyball, the only time I can talk to her is at youth, but I don't go often, and she is cute if you ask I will give you an instagram link, please give me advice, our parents are very strict, no dating till like 18, and her dad has some requirements for a boyfriend, please help thank you.
Dont date if ur parents wont like it