Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bro ur so annoying... ur a scammer too... fuckin catfish also... im suprised u aren't banned yet.. chill wit dah kaps Karen

You know the rules. Even claimed you've read through them many times. And Cloning someone is not ok, and especially not staff members. Use common sense please.

And you can stop begging for mod. We've told you many times that you won't be hired.

You know the rules. Even claimed you've read through them many times. And Cloning someone is not ok, and especially not staff members. Use common sense please.

And you can stop begging for mod. We've told you many times that you won't be hired.
Damn bro... he still begging for mod?

I Would Like To Report Kevin To The Administrator For Kicking Me With No Warning At All On TC That Is Not Right Kevin Should Be Banned And Demoted He Is A Fucking Cocksucker And Dickhead And Sucks All Day. Kevin Kicked Me For Impersonating An Admin My Username Was (Reeebsss-) Admin Kevin Could At Least Gave Me A Warning Before A Big Kick. Kevin Should Be Banned. Administrator Please Write Back To Me On This Thread Asap. Thx
You deserved the kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.