"Banned for Spamming" ~ An Appeal for Unban..

Smarty1

Hello.. I was speaking to an in real life friend in the dms.. and suddenly i got banned with the reason spamming.. The username used is Smarty (It has a "King" Proflie pic, and chilling written as its status).. Kindly unban me.. Thankyou! Hope you have a wonderful day ahead 😃...

Ah.. I have a feeling you won't be unbanned for this one. This site is NOT meant for inappropriate shit. @Arkham

I was speaking to an in real life friend in the private messages. We were just talking about what wrong things may be going on on this site. I told him that there are several pedos and stuff and they do fake 't.r.a.d.i.n.g' and things like that. He didnt know what that was. So i reaponded to him in the dms telling what it was, that was marked as spam and i was banned. It was an in real life friend who i know and we found this chat site safe to speak in, Especially owing to the fact that we were speaking in the direct messages without disturbing anyone else, or spreading any other form of sexual talk in the group chat where minors may also be present. Both of us are 16 in age and felt free to talk to each other here.. I do not mean to and if you see my past records, I have not spread any sort of inappropriate things in the past and have instead reported people who do that. Hope you understand, and excuse me.. Thanking you, Smarty.

Hello once again.. When can we expect the administrator to log on and look into this matter?.. If I still havent been proven not-guilty, I request a pardon and an excuse for this instance. I was answering a question of curiosity of a fellow friend, but I am sorry for using inappropriate wording. Please unban me this time as i am not a person who is on this site for all those kinds of things. Im a tarot reader and meditation coach in the offline world, and i have actually helped people on here relief themselves of past traumas. This is not paid nor any promotion, I have a passion for helping people and once they start speaking to me, they open up and i guide them. And in the process make several connections/bonds with people. Over the period of time, i have made friends on here and i really appreciate that. As this year comes to an end, I hope you can excuse me, and allow me to joyfully celebrate the new years with my mates on this site. (p.s... If you have any questions regarding my tarot reading or anything related, I have till date never done any exchange for it or anything paid not online nor offline. I have a passion for it and i do it for helping others. If you [the admin/mod reading this] need any help, do reach out 💖)

yo so basically. my teen chat user is @atttacked and i was js talking to ppl and a girl told me to say the literaly phrase "n words in paris" so i did it. no racial slurs or anything but i did it once and i got banned for spam. help?

I cannot find any reason you would be banned. Are you sure you are not using data on a cell and getting a false ban?

Yo Arkham or admins, my friend with the user dread she said she’s opened it and was banned for spam or something, can you look into it to see if it’s possible to get her unbanned? Thanks

Hey so, I was banned and im not sure why. it says for spam but i didnt say or do anything innapropriate. i said i was hungry in chat and wanted tacos... they censored "hung". can i pls get unbanned?

Yo Arkham or admins, my friend with the user dread she said she’s opened it and was banned for spam or something, can you look into it to see if it’s possible to get her unbanned? Thanks
That one was not a spam ban that was a ban for asking for 5-year-olds. So in other words pedophile activity!