Banned for Spam?

NyxidiousAlex

So, my user is NyxidiousAlex, and I’ve made many friends on this site. I’m abiding the rules of the site, about to post on the friends wall, and imagine my shock when I see: “IP Banned. Reason: Spam” Like dude what? I’m a law abiding citizen! Please unban me soon? I didn’t even do anything, and I don’t know where the system flagged me. It happened the second I hit send on the friends wall. Have a nice day/night.

Please please please don't ever send links! Especially those stupid secret message links. We do NOT allow it nor accept it. You should be unbanned soon. @Arkham

Request denied
If I may ask, why? I really enjoyed this site and only posted the link because I saw others doing it. I had no idea that it was wrong. Is there any way I could redeem myself possibly? I’m having a really crappy time IRL finding ppl to talk to- friends, if you will- and this site has been a life saver. Please, @Arkham? @0cas

Isn't it up to the users to learn the rules beforehand and not ask forgiveness only after they break a rule?

Isn't it up to the users to learn the rules beforehand and not ask forgiveness only after they break a rule?
Yes, sure. And I apologize for not, but I didn’t know that was a rule. Also, going back, you’ve unbanned others for a link mishap. Even one that was extremely disrespectful to you. Please, man. I was even gonna buy vip. I saw others posting links and I posted one. Is that really worth a permanent IP ban? It wasn’t even a harmful link, just a fun little secret message link on my friends wall. I really think that the IP ban is absurd, and if anything, it should be a warning. If I do anything else to get banned, then it’s permanent. C’mon, @Arkham. What’d I really do wrong? I didn’t know. That’s a simple mistake, not a crime!