Banned for spam

Hi I got banned because of spam, I didn't know that could happen and all I was doing was (⁠*⁠ ̄⁠(⁠エ⁠)⁠ ̄⁠*⁠)(⁠≧⁠(⁠エ⁠)⁠≦⁠ ⁠)(⁠・⁠(⁠ェ⁠)⁠・⁠)ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ and other animals like く⁠コ⁠:⁠彡(⁠´⁠・⁠(⁠o⁠o⁠)⁠・⁠`⁠) like putting those animals at random time in general chat so it wasn't flooding chat. May I please get unbanned. I try doing a form but I forgot my password so many time and when I did remember my password it said that they couldn't find it not only that I think my account is disabled or something. You help would be very much appreciated.

My username is "Ducking Awesome"
please help me.

@Arkham please help me
Hi I got banned because of spam, I didn't know that could happen and all I was doing was (⁠*⁠ ̄⁠(⁠エ⁠)⁠ ̄⁠*⁠)(⁠≧⁠(⁠エ⁠)⁠≦⁠ ⁠)(⁠・⁠(⁠ェ⁠)⁠・⁠)ʕ⁠·⁠ᴥ⁠·⁠ʔ and other animals like く⁠コ⁠:⁠彡(⁠´⁠・⁠(⁠o⁠o⁠)⁠・⁠`⁠) like putting those animals at random time in general chat so it wasn't flooding chat. May I please get unbanned. I try doing a form but I forgot my password so many time and when I did remember my password it said that they couldn't find it not only that I think my account is disabled or something. You help would be very much appreciated.

My username is "Ducking Awesome"
please help me.