Banned for spam but didnt even spam

themagician

I got banned earlier reason being spam when I did not even spam , I said 3 things in main chat with in 10 minutes , private messaged someone , nothing bad or inappropriate what so ever all of a sudden banned for spam
The magician was my chat user name

This site bans you for the most stupid of reasons, and then if the mod takes a dislike to you then you are banned for good lol.

This site bans you for the most stupid of reasons, and then if the mod takes a dislike to you then you are banned for good lol.
This isn't true at all, us mods have no say on who gets unbanned, we simply report to arkham people who are ban worthy based on their history

This isn't true at all, us mods have no say on who gets unbanned, we simply report to arkham people who are ban worthy based on their history
My apologies to you and the other mods - I should have said 'Admin' not 'Mods'

But hope you will agree that rules are a total joke when they clearly state 'no selling' and then someone that does openly sell on the site is reinstated!

Hi rhea, is there anyway way I can get this ban lifted , sorry if I broke any rules but I don't think I did , if so, it was an honest mistake