Banned for making a hilarious music joke

ahaheylol

Okay so i got banned for making this very very very very very VERRY funny joke.

So i was joking around in teen dash chat dot org slash chat slash, and i thought about making a very funny joke, buttttt it seems that the mods didnt like it as much as i did 😭.
Anyways the joke was "IM AN EXPERT AT FINGERING A MINOR aha" (hilarious ik ahaha)
So the meaning of this joke is that im fingering A minor which is a cord that many musicians face in a day to day basis, but alot of people DONT understand it so they think about the... other... thing (ew)(not *** btw)(i wouldnt say such foul things in a very clean and family friendly chat aha)(btw love yall mods😝🥰)
So i would LOVEEEEE to get unbanned they miss my glorious presence in there aha😘.

Username was: Ok

- by yours truly

After reading your kick history I am leaning towards not believing this excuse so with that said, your request is denied!

I have only been kicked for things that dont make sense to me. I always joke that and the people i joke with in such way dont have any issues with it, its just my kind of way of joking around and having fun. They also joke in that way with me so why am i the one targeted here? Not believeing that i was joking around is just surprisng, how do you expect for a 15y old to be serious?? And also i didnt do anything wrong and you ban me , but you let pe.dos roam around in the chat freely without any punishment or ban (kinda ironic isnt it?). So arkham, be merciful for once and unban my account😘.

Yeah no you were on ban level already from being kicked for your multiple inappropriate "jokes". Should've learnt the first time you were kicked for being inappropriate.

you should also count in the other party in this(the people that i joked with) because they were saying the same mean and inappropriate "jokes" but noooo its me that has to get banned 😭