Banned for being sweet with my Bf

I got banned after i said "i wouldn't trade you for the world" and when i went to prove my case since i guess saying "trade" though i undetstand that "trade" was used for horrible acts. It wasn't my intention to use that word in that way. It was more for a sweeter interaction. But unfortunately i was banned before i could get some proof which was asked for.i couldn't have my friend provide anything. And before you say i spammed- i was correcting my spelling, I'd like to get unbanned. So i continue seeing my boyfriend.

The Account was ꜱʏᴘʀɪᴄᴏ

Attachments

• chrome_screenshot_1639434589698.png
    chrome_screenshot_1639434589698.png
    184.2 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
You've been unbanned.
I got banned after i said "i wouldn't trade you for the world" and when i went to prove my case since i guess saying "trade" though i undetstand that "trade" was used for horrible acts. It wasn't my intention to use that word in that way. It was more for a sweeter interaction. But unfortunately i was banned before i could get some proof which was asked for.i couldn't have my friend provide anything. And before you say i spammed- i was correcting my spelling, I'd like to get unbanned. So i continue seeing my boyfriend.

The Account was ꜱʏᴘʀɪᴄᴏ