Banned for asking something

Kay_Fray

I was banned for asking if anyone in Edmonton or Leduc wanted to "hook" up I was more of meaning to hang out and I got banned but the time was wrong it said 2:40 when it was only 1:40 pm. Im sorry for what I did but what doesn't make sense to me is that everyone else was doing it and I got banned while everyone got kicked. I made many really good friends on teen chat and would hate to see my account get deleted permanently. Again I'm sorry for what I did. Thank you for taking the time to read this. My account is KyrieXD

There are reasons you have chat rules. And reasons everyone should read them. You clearly either did not read them or read them and chose to ignore them. Meetups/Hookups are extremely dangerous so thusly are taken extremely seriously. There are only a handful of things that get the automatic ban and this is one of because of how dangerous meeting people in person is.

Meetups-hookups.JPG

I was banned for asking if anyone in Edmonton or Leduc wanted to "hook" up I was more of meaning to hang out and I got banned but the time was wrong it said 2:40 when it was only 1:40 pm. Im sorry for what I did but what doesn't make sense to me is that everyone else was doing it and I got banned while everyone got kicked. I made many really good friends on teen chat and would hate to see my account get deleted permanently. Again I'm sorry for what I did. Thank you for taking the time to read this. My account is KyrieXD
But why would you use the word "hook up" if you could have said "hang out"