Banned due to auto correct

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our rules say that as long as there are no catfishing, same gender, age ect is all the same across all accounts then there shouldn't be a problem. If they break rules then we'll go by our guidelines and deal with it as we do with every other. If one gets banned and we catch them on their other we usually request for that one to be banned also as its ban evading.
Thank you for your response
But I kindly request there is any possibility for ban evading of my account

Since you were talking to a "byer" which is code for "buyer" in your 1st ban I believe the ban will stay on. And don't even try to say that anyone else created any other alt account. I checked, they were all made by you!

Since you were talking to a "byer" which is code for "buyer" in your 1st ban I believe the ban will stay on. And don't even try to say that anyone else created any other alt account. I checked, they were all made by you!
@Arkham
Good evening Sir/Mam,

Sub: Request on a quick response on your negligence in a user request and discrimination of a legit user

Actually do you know how to read English
Can you check my pm. I was talking to a girl(still an existing user).I said byee but due to auto correct it converted into Byer and I didn’t talk to any Buyer. if you say her as buyer I may need to complain to her that you are discriminating her name and there should be strict action on you. For using the word ‘buyer’ on a legit user from months who never has such a record here. Expecting a immediate response over your side

Thank you,

Yours sincerely,
Simple me.

Status
Not open for further replies.