Banned due to auto correct

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simple me

username : simple me
Subject : Got Banned due to autocorrect
Explanation :
Actually I said Byee but due to auto correct it converted into byer and I got banned

No, absolutely not. You have not just one but two spam bans across two accounts and just made a third. Personally, I won't push for an unban as that's ridiculous

And I doubt that considering the reason on "simple mee"

I'll leave it to Arkham but personally I will not ask him to unban as you waited 3 days to ask to be unbanned because you was banned on your second account!

I'll leave it to Arkham but personally I will not ask him to unban as you waited 3 days to ask to be unbanned because you was banned on your second account!
Actually I didn’t knew about forums so my friend deepika explained me about that

If you wanna know about me even you can enquire with my friends

@Arkham Please understand @Advocate doesn’t understand my situation I am a legit user past few months. This happened due to my lack of knowledge on guidelines (which Now I am aware of) And auto correct mistake. I think you understand and unban me
Thank you.

No, absolutely not. You have not just one but two spam bans across two accounts and just made a third. Personally, I won't push for an unban as that's ridiculous
Excuse me asking this question, but how is it possible (or allowable) for people on this site to have more than one account?

Excuse me asking this question, but how is it possible (or allowable) for people on this site to have more than one account?
Our rules say that as long as there are no catfishing, same gender, age ect is all the same across all accounts then there shouldn't be a problem. If they break rules then we'll go by our guidelines and deal with it as we do with every other. If one gets banned and we catch them on their other we usually request for that one to be banned also as its ban evading.

Status
Not open for further replies.