Banned cuz down bad for vip

Pwoli sanam

To clear poverty out of our planet and to treat my stage 4 cancer i wanted vip 😔😔thats y i did that pls unban me daddy mommies (minority individual, identify as black lesbian 2 spirit penguin)

To clear poverty out of our planet and to treat my stage 4 cancer i wanted vip 😔😔thats y i did that pls unban me daddy mommies (minority individual, identify as black lesbian 2 spirit penguin)
Stop trying to be funny

What was your chat name?

You literally offered CP in exchange for VIP. And now you're crying to us. Get a fucking life and stop being a retard.

You've been inappropriate multiple times too.
Also talking abt getting a life...only one of us is an employee of a chat site 💀💀 ...also the "inappropriate" things i said is prolly something satire which u ppl dont find wrong when a girl does...like literally half naked 13yr olds...also dayummm...yall reading into our private data?!??💀💀💀.... Anyway with all due disrespect can u either unban me or delete my acc off the site?? Cuz like i dont want my credentials to be somewhere online if i dont have access...so if possible delete my profile off of it ,cuz ik even if im banned my prof is still in it...

Also talking abt getting a life...only one of us is an employee of a chat site 💀💀 ...also the "inappropriate" things i said is prolly something satire which u ppl dont find wrong when a girl does...like literally half naked 13yr olds...also dayummm...yall reading into our private data?!??💀💀💀.... Anyway with all due disrespect can u either unban me or delete my acc off the site?? Cuz like i dont want my credentials to be somewhere online if i dont have access...so if possible delete my profile off of it ,cuz ik even if im banned my prof is still in it...
Yet.... You still offered CP for VIP,

Your so Disgusting go seek help or better yet When the cops knock on your door And take u away well all be very happy 😊.

#JusticeForLmaok

All the above stuff is untrue, Annie edited the replies to deliberately fabricate a story in order to cover up the real reason he was banned! (CHECK THE ARCHIVES)

They are saying you offered CP. Why did you do that? Do you know that is illegal? More importantly, do you know how morally disgusting your actions are? I thought you were okay, but my perspective of you has shifted. Why can't we all be civil here? I'm just really disappointed....

#JusticeForLmaok

All the above stuff is untrue, Annie edited the replies to deliberately fabricate a story in order to cover up the real reason he was banned! (CHECK THE ARCHIVES)
If Annie did edit the replies, each edited reply would contain the text "Lasted edited: [some date and time]." I know this from experience (it was not Annie who edited my replies, though)....