Bann appeal

rosemary2

Such a golden opportunity to have a chance to speak to u,...l want to show u how much am sorry and appeal to u to get unbanned.Can you please unbann me please ,..its my favourite app site.

What was the reason you were banned for?-l was banned for spamming
Why did you deliberately break one of teen chat's rules-I broke the rule because I was being careless and I did not thoroughly read the rules, so I didn't think l would face the consequences resulting in a bann

Why do you think you deserve to be unbanned?
I think I deserve to be unbanned because I have learned my lesson to not use spamin teen chat, and I am aware of the consequences that will happen to me when I break the rules of this server. Because of this, I will work to redeem myself as aa member and chat honestly and fairly from now on.

Do you swear to uphold the rules ofteen chat and you should be unbanned, and how can we trust that you will?
I swear that I will uphold every rule of the site at the cost of me being banned from the site again. You can trust that I will follow the rules because I love this site, and I do not want to lose that opportunity by being banned.

Explain how you plan to follow the rules of the server and how this will make you a better member of the server and its community?

I plan to follow the rules of the site from now on by making sure I read and understand every rule of the site and that I ensure that my actions DO NOT go against any of the rules to keep the site fun for everyone. This will make me a better member of the community because it will make me an honest member that others can trust and respect, and it will make the site experience fun for both me and others on the site.

l wrote this appeal with all my heart in it,...and can you please unbann me l asked all these questions to myself cuz l hve realized my mistake .plz unbann me plzzzzzzzzz plz plzzzzzzzzzz