ban/ kicked for no reason

Status
Not open for further replies.

taken

Tyler banned me for no reason I wasn't active while the ban happened when i went on the app the next day i was banned but i barely use the app so when i checked tyler kicked me then banned me and he is calling my black friend the n-word and cussing out all my friends so pls unban me.

T
Tyler banned me for no reason I wasn't active while the ban happened when i went on the app the next day i was banned but i barely use the app so when i checked tyler kicked me then banned me and he is calling my black friend the n-word and cussing out all my friends so pls unban me.
That is a lie, what’s your username?

Ok I have been wrongly banned Im teen mom and the mods wont let me explain I understand the rules but I let neighbors kid take care of my account while I took care of my little ones and when I got backed I was kicked and reported for ban then I got banned for catfishing that wasn't me my username is soulsurfer4life I got unfairly banned can I get unbanned plse

Ok I have been wrongly banned Im teen mom and the mods wont let me explain I understand the rules but I let neighbors kid take care of my account while I took care of my little ones and when I got backed I was kicked and reported for ban then I got banned for catfishing that wasn't me my username is soulsurfer4life I got unfairly banned can I get unbanned plse
You will not be unbanned, I have given you so many chances and warned you so many times. Your account is solely your responsibility- if anyone accesses it and does stuff on your account - you’re responsible

Status
Not open for further replies.