Arkham

@Arkham sorry for not being serious please bro for somebody that plays two sports as a freshmen I know hard works it don’t matter I am jv and get bullied from sophomores I know please that person wasn’t me I gave proof too I am like a kid desperate to hit nicotine please I beg like did I do something wrong I need your ur help am bored by football team lost state championship against a qb that barely even threw u know depressed I am like that’s tragic and if u do unban me thank u this will be my last message for today and I give up she even told me were she lived

I understand that but I get bored sometimes my sister did something bad on snap and now everybody else cant have it

I’m js tryna prove my innocence but I am not good explaining stuff and my history which is crazy because other people have worse

I’m not the best at explaining stuff but I’ll try there was the girl I said to hmu she ask for ig sc I don’t got that because of my parents so I gave her my number she wanted a six digit code or 5 to talk and I gave it to her then went I got home from school from basketball practice I was banned from the site and I am sorry for the stuff I said previously but u got to believe me please
bro…

Plus I didn’t know I can’t say the n word as a black person you should not be worried about that now @Arkham all I am js trying to apply that u wrongfully talking to the wrong person and not giving the actual account owner another chance the only person that should be banned is the teen chat bot

She contacted me as [email protected]

I’ll prove my innocence I’ll get the next trophy please bro I even got a pedo and a photo of him I did community service for this site like please bro how can I prove it plus u let people with 1+ hr kick time still not banned so why me like please what can I do
I feel like that one hour kick
comment was an attack on me 😞