Arkham

Smh

I don’t know if this is believable but I was at school and the internet was bad and I do not know that we cant use vpn fyi it’s called sky vpn my friend introduced it to me it’s free not sponsored but yea after school i couldn’t log in to my account i created a guess account just to figure out it has a pretty werid picture that is not me was there and the reason was for cash app and my user is noluvjay if yall can’t do nothing about it’s okay

I’m asking kindly it won’t let me create a new account I think my account was hacked before I got banned i log on completely fine and then a few hours later my account wasn’t able to be log on I checked on a guest account the person was a girl please I need you help I got addicted to site not really but it’s like a teen itching to pull his vape and start hitting it I can’t stop my name is noluvjay bro I get on my knees…………………. like I only had 35 minutes of kick time please pwease

I’m being dead for real the gmail I created is mine but u know it’s a secret one bc of strict parents not for sympathy jus pointing that out there no I never share that password and for god sakes this is the only chat site that has good moderation and u don’t want me to go to chat avenue right Arkham I’m actually doing this in a private browser btw not like that helps js please 🙏 I beg

Noluvjay with a girl I am boy btw I do not know here u can reverse image the pfp for proof that was not my original pfp it was me it’s not like I am the most wanted fbi wanted please

Please spare me I don’t want to go to chat avenue it sucks

Noluvjay that’s my user

I’ll make a promise

Nah, you are a known ban evader who is constantly selling their body for cash!

You are a known ban bypassing seller so I have no plans on helping you out!

Dude please bro my account was hacked I know who the girl is I know who u talking about but that’s not me

I swear on my life it’s a girl with green highlights that’s all know please how can I prove that wasn’t me

Looking at the kick history on that account I am not buying it! Plus if this green-haired girl was such a good hacker why would they even pick your account and not someone on staff? Nah, it just does not compute!

I’m not the best at explaining stuff but I’ll try there was the girl I said to hmu she ask for ig sc I don’t got that because of my parents so I gave her my number she wanted a six digit code or 5 to talk and I gave it to her then went I got home from school from basketball practice I was banned from the site and I am sorry for the stuff I said previously but u got to believe me please

She contacted me as [email protected]

I’ll prove my innocence I’ll get the next trophy please bro I even got a pedo and a photo of him I did community service for this site like please bro how can I prove it plus u let people with 1+ hr kick time still not banned so why me like please what can I do

@Arkham look bro I understand that ur rules are strict and I am sorry for the stuff I did but this time wasn’t me what can I do