Arkham

Alyssafish666

Heller, fellow peeps. I was once a Mod and got demoted just for PITCHING an idea. Arkham literally makes it out as me "demanding" something to be done when I wasn't. All I said was "Hey, why not warn before we mute?" That's a good asf idea. The only way to expand a business is by listening to the people. I actually took advertising and marketing classes. Either way, ever since Arkham came he's made the chat shit. Ask the original members. He's like a dictator. Seriously though Arkham, stop telling people I demanded shit from you when I literally just pitched an idea. Is your brain too small to comprehend what pitching an idea is? It's where you don't have to do that idea but just think about it. Pitching ideas shouldn't get someone demoted. It's not me not being "committed". Smh. You should only be demoted if you don't do your job right.

Here's the proof if you don't believe me:
https://ibb.co/hu70mV
https://ibb.co/dc6h0q

Heller, fellow peeps. I was once a Mod and got demoted just for PITCHING an idea. Arkham literally makes it out as me "demanding" something to be done when I wasn't. All I said was "Hey, why not warn before we mute?" That's a good asf idea. The only way to expand a business is by listening to the people. I actually took advertising and marketing classes. Either way, ever since Arkham came he's made the chat shit. Ask the original members. He's like a dictator. Seriously though Arkham, stop telling people I demanded shit from you when I literally just pitched an idea. Is your brain too small to comprehend what pitching an idea is? It's where you don't have to do that idea but just think about it. Pitching ideas shouldn't get someone demoted. It's not me not being "committed". Smh. You should only be demoted if you don't do your job right.

Here's the proof if you don't believe me:
https://ibb.co/hu70mV
https://ibb.co/dc6h0q
Yeah, I always thought it was dumb to be demoted for getting hacked.

Now I know the admins are just so strict that you can't even do anything...

W E L C O M E T O T H E D E M O T E D CLUB

Funny, I see nowhere where I said you were demanding anything, I said you agreed to guidelines to achieve the position you received then all of a sudden went against those guidelines to then start wanting to give warnings before muting anyone.

Is not the rules a warning, is not the system warning enough of a warning for you or any other moderator? I mean how many warnings does anyone need before an action takes place?

And are you saying that all mutes should 1st be prefaced with a warning, even those that include pedophillic activity? I mean where do we start and stop with all this warning before mute bologna?

I find it very telling that right before you became a mod one of the last questions asked was "did you have any issues with the guidelines given you", you responded that you were fine with them, so why after you got the position did that then change?

Funny, I see nowhere where I said you were demanding anything, I said you agreed to guidelines to achieve the position you received then all of a sudden went against those guidelines to then start wanting to give warnings before muting anyone.

Is not the rules a warning, is not the system warning enough of a warning for you or any other moderator? I mean how many warnings does anyone need before an action takes place?

And are you saying that all mutes should 1st be prefaced with a warning, even those that include pedophillic activity? I mean where do we start and stop with all this warning before mute bologna?

I find it very telling that right before you became a mod one of the last questions asked was "did you had any issues with the guidelines given you", you responded that you were fine with them, so why after you got the position did that then change?
bullshit

I find it very telling that right before you became a mod one of the last questions asked was "did you had any issues with the guidelines given you", you responded that you were fine with them, so why after you got the position did that then change?
Those rules are like a police saying to someone with weed "put your hands behind your back" and one second later tasing them

kinda funny, considering that you demoting these mods and not getting new ones is making this place an anarchy
i hope people leave for a different chat....

Last edited:
Hey Wolf, hope you had a good time going to the other chat PMing mods behind my back on how you were the victim, yeah that was not snake-like was it?

Those rules are like a police saying to someone with weed "put your hands behind your back" and one second later tasing them

kinda funny, considering that you demoting these mods and not getting new ones is making this place an anarchy
i hope people leave for a different chat....
Ok, I take it you are now retracting your email asking to be a mod then? Noted.

you mean kids chat? The mods there asked me what happened, and I simply gave them screenshots. They saw them and judged by themselves.

I find it very telling that right before you became a mod one of the last questions asked was "did you have any issues with the guidelines given you", you responded that you were fine with them, so why after you got the position did that then change?
Once again learn what pitching an idea is. Warning before muting is good because everyone says they should be warned first or ask why they were muted. You won't expand in a business until you learn to advertise and market. Plus, this post is for the owner. Not your feedback. I did not say "oh, warn the pedos". I mute them automatically. I meant tell people that they can't be a perv, spam, social media, and any other rules that should be enforced. And yeah, you practically put it as me demanding by saying "dictating" and saying how something is when all I did was pitch an idea.