Arkham the big fat bitch

YandereDev

Arkham you big fat smelly bitch. Kicking me for reasons when yo ass is so old you can't hear to see that I'm not even talking in the voice message? It was another person, on a completely different account. SHES BLACK. how do you get that confused with a wasian girl. This is your face reveal you no life having bitch. Tryna find any reason to kick me when you know damn well I spent 18 fucking dollars on this bitch ass site to get kicked for no reason. This yo *** ass? No life, no wife, no kids, no job, no house, no car, not even a mom that wants your ass. Paki bitch

Attachments

• user6034699_c1b2b499aa1b.jpeg
    user6034699_c1b2b499aa1b.jpeg
    60.8 KB · Views: 40
Arkham you big fat smelly bitch. Kicking me for reasons when yo ass is so old you can't hear to see that I'm not even talking in the voice message? It was another person, on a completely different account. SHES BLACK. how do you get that confused with a wasian girl. This is your face reveal you no life having bitch. Tryna find any reason to kick me when you know damn well I spent 18 fucking dollars on this bitch ass site to get kicked for no reason. This yo *** ass? No life, no wife, no kids, no job, no house, no car, not even a mom that wants your ass. Paki bitch
LET HER COOK

Sighs
-
-
-
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

There's a thing called touching Grass, you should try it..

Big deal over their own stupidity.... Are we supposed to control her spending money too?