@Arkham or @Administrator (please delete this thread) I'm no longer gonna post annoyances

Another Soul

Gone/Not Here
Staff member
Teen Chat Mod
I am depressed, that I applied for being a mod and didn't get accepted (duh)
The thing is though, I have the strength to be one and I'm nice, considerate, kind, helpful and more.
In which I see that I didn't get accepted [ever] is a huge problem. I have lots of availability and I love to get stuff done (in business terms). I don't have the other media, but they could use their room in which is always empty.

This may sounded complain-y but its all true. I would love to be in a team as well. I do hope applications open again soon because I'm not free this coming week and would love to come back and help you mods and @Arkham

[don't tag my message as I do not want it posted within somebody's message, thank you]

Solution
I want to declare this thread a no longer use and a waste of past tense anger
• I do not want any more messages being posted in this thread, as I will no longer respond or "watch" this thread
• I need this thread deleted by @Arkham because I no longer wish to bother anybody and see my own stupidity of letting my anger control
me

Thats it. Please and thank you!
Don't be depressed.. alot of us who applied probably won't get accepted
No matter how hard we try.. or you can be like me where I applied and still haven't heard anything lols...

But anyway.
Sending Friendly🫂Hugs

◇Edited◇: we won't get accepted now.. mod Applications are yet closed.

Yes, that is obvious. What I'm saying is I hope it opens again soon. Because I'm busy next week and and can't apply during then.

Last edited:
Also, that was targeted to @Arkham more than anybody. Of course though he won't listen. He needs my help (really good help) but he just wants to refuse me and make me depressed. I'm not making that up either, that he wants me depressed and that I'm fit for this job.
Well that just automatically disqualified you as in staff's eyes it seems like you're power hungry and way too desperate + staff decides together who to choose, it's not only arkham as far as I know, unless if they changed it

I understand everything. I'll calm down now. By the way, I originally didn't think he was making me depressed, I just said that in the time I felt as if so. I'll work on healing myself and keep sticking with what I do to keep myself stress free. I had let myself slip too far, but I promise everyone that won't be happening again.
I'm so sorry everyone I'll stop posting stuff like that anymore.

Last edited:
• I do not want any more messages being posted in this thread, as I will no longer respond or "watch" this thread
• I need this thread deleted by @Arkham because I no longer wish to bother anybody and see my own stupidity of letting my anger control
me

Last edited:
Solution
• I need this thread deleted by an @Administrator because I no longer wish to bother anybody and see my own stupidity of letting my anger control
me

@Arkham can u close this - if your online .

• I need this thread deleted by an @Administrator because I no longer wish to bother anybody and see my own stupidity of letting my anger control
me

You just tagged the owner not an "administrator" lol