Arkham isn't the right one

The Executioner

I just wanna say how that person says that no bullying and shit and he keeps bullying me and he thinks he is better than all of us and he doesn't even do his job he is just waiting for mods to send him screenshots

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-41-01.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-41-01.png
    170.5 KB · Views: 50
  • Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-38-25.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-38-25.png
    204.3 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-38-17.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-38-17.png
    201 KB · Views: 39
  • Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-38-13.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-38-13.png
    192.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-38-08.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-38-08.png
    203.8 KB · Views: 37
  • Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-38-05.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-38-05.png
    233.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-38-00.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-38-00.png
    203.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-37-57.png
    Screenshot_2018-11-05-23-37-57.png
    208.6 KB · Views: 39
Let's see.......I arrive into the chat and who was the absolute 1st person to start talking crap and making false accusations? Ohh that is right it was you, so for you to now sit in here accusing me of bullying is laughable seeing as you cannot seem to control yourself at all on this subject, and that is the same reason you were removed from your moderator position and that is why you now are setting out to portray yourself as some victim.

Not only have you falsely accused me of something I have never done, you claimed you even had screenshots to prove it, yet even when I said let us see those screenshots you could come up with nothing but days old screenshots of other people who had broken rules, not those you claimed you had of any supposed accusations against me.

All I did was give back to you what you have endlessly been doing to others in here, and you don't seem to like it much you triggered miscreant! Maybe you might finally learn your lesson and start treating people like you would want to be treated! But I won't be holding my breath in hopes that you will ever grasp that concept!

Ohh and you have no clue what I do, I probably catch more pedophiles on my own than all the other moderators put together. So you keep thinking I sit back and do nothing, I have caught many a pedophile who had that same mindset!! And I and the staff probably could do even more if we did not have to deal with idiots who's only reason to be on the chat is to start crap and endlessly harangue the staff!

Last edited:
Let's see.......I arrive into the chat and who was the absolute 1st person to start talking crap and making false accusations? Ohh that is right it was you, so for you to now sit in here accusing me of bullying is laughable seeing as you cannot seem to control yourself at all on this subject, and that is the same reason you were removed from your moderator position and that is why you now are setting out to portray yourself as some victim.

Not only have you falsely accused me of something I have never done, you claimed you even had screenshots to prove it, yet even when I said let us see those screenshots you could come up with nothing but days old screenshots of other people who had broken rules, not those you claimed you had of any supposed accusations against me.

All I did was give back to you what you have endlessly been doing to others in here, and you don't seem to like it much you triggered miscreant! Maybe you might finally learn your lesson and start treating people like you would want to be treated! But I won't be holding my breath in hopes that you will ever grasp that concept!

Ohh and you have no clue what I do, I probably catch more pedophiles on my own than all the other moderators put together. So you keep thinking I sit back and do nothing, I have caught many a pedophile who had that same mindset!! And I and the staff probably could do even more if we did not have to deal with idiots who's only reason to be on the chat is to start crap and endlessly harangue the staff!
Shut up.

The screenshots clearly indicate means things you have said and are not photoshopped. I agree with The Executioner, an admin should not be rude to people on the chat.

Shut up.

The screenshots clearly indicate means things you have said and are not photoshopped. I agree with The Executioner, an admin should not be rude to people on the chat.
Funny you talk about someone being mean yet how do you start your message "Shut Up" Plus are you saying all admins are supposed to sit taking false accusations without the right to defend themselves?

Sorry, Dominic but that is not how the world works. If one lobs false accusations at me they can expect to get it thrown right back in their lying face.

Ohh and I never said anything was photoshopped, those are your words. I admit I said all that and would say it again in a heartbeat because if you all feel I should be your punching bag you better think again!!

(If one lobs false accusations at me they can expect to get it thrown right back in their lying face.)
U said that before saying anything tbh
U said that when I asked u why u ignoring me

Funny you talk about someone being mean yet how do you start your message "Shut Up" Plus are you saying all admins are supposed to sit taking false accusations without the right to defend themselves?

Sorry, Dominic but that is not how the world works. If one lobs false accusations at me they can expect to get it thrown right back in their lying face.

Ohh and I never said anything was photoshopped, those are your words. I admit I said all that and would say it again in a heartbeat because if you all feel I should be your punching bag you better think again!!
Ok, you admit. Good. No use in lying.

However, if you are going to be rude to the members of this chat site, that shows an absolute reason why we should be rude to you. ('We' being the members.)

Being rude is not a trait of an admin, whether you moderate a Twitch chat, a chat like this, or even a video game chat. I feel that if you are going to be rude you should be a member, or at most just a moderator.

I did not say you are going to be my punching bag, nor feel it. I am just stating my opinion on your actions. When I said it wasn't photoshopped, you don't need to jump down my throat, because I never said that you said it was photoshopped. I was just adding to my statement.

I hope you do not choose to be rude to anybody else.

Also, notice how the user "FatCocc" was there, and didn't not get messages deleted. The screenshot was taken 3 minutes after the message (in reference to the first screenshot.) I probably did a better job than you do moderating this place, as I would have already deleted the messages, especially if I was actually talking.

Come in a fake girl's account. It might increase your output a lot. And, good luck. LOL. (Sarcastic, but true. My gf was in so much trouble.)