@Arkham @0X0X0rhea @Ocas

Archita06

how to remove ban evading genuinely without getting kicked out?
How can I confirm that I am not spamming any chats or using lines against community guidelines.
You all neither unban me or give me the chance to reach out to you now.
Pls tell d solution how not to get kick out from ban evading.

how to remove ban evading genuinely without getting kicked out?
How can I confirm that I am not spamming any chats or using lines against community guidelines.
You all neither unban me or give me the chance to reach out to you now.
Pls tell d solution how not to get kick out from ban evading.
Please tell the steps( not a lecture)))
A request to the mods.

If you are banned and keep returning then the tag "Ban Evader" is going to be what you get because what are you doing other than attempting to circumvent a punishment you brought on yourself, thus attempting to hold yourself above the written rules. An easy way to fix this issue is to just stop bypassing!

If you are banned and keep returning then the tag "Ban Evader" is going to be what you get because what are you doing other than attempting to circumvent a punishment you brought on yourself, thus attempting to hold yourself above the written rules. An easy way to fix this issue is to just stop bypassing!
Okay. I see what you said.
But where is the solution to stop getting kicked out.
As per your statements, I could just understand that I could never make an account here or will be tagged as 'Ban Evaders'.
What is the step to avoid this ban evaders tag now?
Just tell me that.

Your next step would be to leave the site. As once you've been banned you cannot return and since you have bypassed 5+ times since your ban you absolutely would not be given a second chance.