Another overage user

YandereDev

I hate to make another forum report, but I'd like the site to be as safe as possible. Especially with the growth of pedophiles on the site pretending to be underage.

It has been brought to my attention. That yet another user is over age On Instagram, He message to me that he was 22. He also has said some pretty vile things to me In direct messages. He has told multiple users to kill themselves and has had glory profile pictures in the past. I don't know how he hasn't been banned yet considering that he makes fun of people and tells them to off themselves repeatedly. His username on the chat is the same as Instagram. I can prove that the screenshot hasn't been edited in anyway. He texted from the user "Lola" to send threats as well.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231220_194654_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231220_194654_Chrome.jpg
    405.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20231220_194649_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231220_194649_Chrome.jpg
    407.3 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20231227_170915_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_170915_Chrome.jpg
    304.5 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20231226_182031_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231226_182031_Instagram.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20231227_172038_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_172038_Instagram.jpg
    164.9 KB · Views: 32
Do you all realize how easy it is to fake a screenshot? Plus as has been said we do not accept off-site evidence because that can practically be anyone. Why is it so hard to provide proof using the reporting function on the chat? That would solve everything!

Do you all realize how easy it is to fake a screenshot? Plus as has been said we do not accept off-site evidence because that can practically be anyone. Why is it so hard to provide proof using the reporting function on the chat? That would solve everything!
are you kidding me? how do u want me to prove it. i had to crop bcs the file was too large

him saying hes 18 to me. we both added him from here. im nini mentioned in the original screenshots

Attachments

• 3B8D4CD0-DFC8-4179-BAF4-D4BF4511072C.jpeg
    3B8D4CD0-DFC8-4179-BAF4-D4BF4511072C.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 19
Let me repeat myself "provide proof using the reporting function on the chat"

how do we do that when they lie about their age in chat and then reveal it in instagram pms????
But then again how are we supposed to know that the person in the chat is the same person on Instagram? I mean it could be but then again it could be a totally different person. The site administrator does not accept off-site evidence so we are left at a standstill here!

they have the same username and pfp and the account on teen chat LITERALLY HAD HIS INSTAGRAM IN HIS BIO??!!!! HE HAD HIS INSTA IN HIS BIO U CAN SEE IT IN THE SS

@Arkham and what about the rest of it? About the multiple reports of him telling Girls to kill themselves and to starve themselves. He needs to be banned either way for harassment that he has been causing. You can see in logs that he has been kicked multiple times for telling people to kill themselves. He's also been kicked for having Gore as his profile. Please at the very least ask for an age verification. He has broken multiple rules that people won't usually be able to get away with. I don't understand how he's still on the site and how this is fair. 2 girls are being harassed by him..

@Arkham and what about the rest of it? About the multiple reports of him telling Girls to kill themselves and to starve themselves. He needs to be banned either way for harassment that he has been causing. You can see in logs that he has been kicked multiple times for telling people to kill themselves. He's also been kicked for having Gore as his profile. Please at the very least ask for an age verification. He has broken multiple rules that people won't usually be able to get away with. I don't understand how he's still on the site and how this is fair. 2 girls are being harassed by him..
It is ridiculous that you won't at least do anything for the fact that he has been harassing people posting Gore. And you won't even ask for an age verification.

I looked over those screenshots again...Where exactly does he admit to being 22 years old? Or am I missing something here? I see someone accuse a user of that but not of anyone admitting it? As for gore images and insults...That user has been kicked for that. It's just a fact that he has not reached the ban level as of yet.

As for asking for age verification, I am not going to start age checking on demand or this will never end. Show me proof where he says he is 22 years of age and then you might have a case for me asking. Otherwise to think that just because you make a complaint someone is going to get an age check, isn't going to happen!

I looked over those screenshots again...Where exactly does he admit to being 22 years old? Or am I missing something here? I see someone accuse a user of that but not of anyone admitting it? As for gore images and insults...That user has been kicked for that. It's just a fact that he has not reached the ban level as of yet.

As for asking for age verification, I am not going to start age checking on demand or this will never end. Show me proof where he says he is 22 years of age and then you might have a case for me asking. Otherwise to think that just because you make a complaint someone is going to get an age check, isn't going to happen!
Having Gore as a profile picture should be an immediate ban. period. You're going through GREAT lengths to defend a pedophile and don't take pedophilic users on your site seriously

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231227_212110_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20231227_212110_Instagram.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 12