An error has occurred

plumpsmoothies

I joined today,, and I logged out.. And then when I tried logging back IN I forgot my password.. So I went to change it and then this popped up,, Im using the correct email btw.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210514-053726_kindlephoto-23691813.png
    Screenshot_20210514-053726_kindlephoto-23691813.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 25
I joined today,, and I logged out.. And then when I tried logging back IN I forgot my password.. So I went to change it and then this popped up,, Im using the correct email btw.
If it's not working just make a new account it's easy or try to dm the Admins Or Administrator on the forums site they may be able to help you out on that one! 😇 Your welcome if that worked for you! 🔥

But yeah like I said if it doesn't work just try to make a new account! 👍 If you don't want to make a new account...

1. Try to think of most passwords you use for other chat sites, if you use other chat rooms other than org and that may work out.

2. Try to click " forget your/my/ password and type in the email you used to make the account and go to your gmail and you will have a temp password but when you get back in the chat room go to change your password in your profile and put in the temp password for "current password" and then type in your new password in the new password slot.

3. Like VON said that probably will not work, I agree with VON but maybe just maybe " clear your cache and all time browsing history and settings and site passwords" and everything else you have and then try logging in with your username and type in the password what did not work and then it may work then!

Have fun chatting on teen chat rooms and I'm happy to help if you need any future help on teen chat rooms! Please reach out when help is needed.

--Cameron--

lmao my laptop was spazzing out -.- i tried to make something and it got fucked up so all my keys were doubling but i fixed it now :3