age proof needed for overage ban

never thought i’d be this active on forums. but here we go again.

there is a user in chat named “lmaostfu” who has been on tc org for over 4 years now on different accounts. when i was 13, he contacted me claiming he was 17 and went on to attempt to participate in sexual activities with me. asking me to call him daddy and send him explicit pictures. other girls have come forward today saying that he was 18 over two years ago and that he had also requested things from them when they were underage.

it is now 2023, and i am 17, which would mean logically he is 21. if @Arkham could please ask for age proof it would be much appreciated. he harasses multiple women in chat every time he logs on claiming we are fatherless and need better parents yet he is a pedophile and a child groomer? i’d like this site to be as safe as we can make it. one less pedophile would be nice. thank you to whoever took the time to read this thread.

there is a user in chat named “lmaostfu” who has been on tc org for over 4 years now on different accounts. when i was 13, he contacted me claiming he was 17 and went on to attempt to participate in sexual activities with me. asking me to call him daddy and send him explicit pictures. other girls have come forward today saying that he was 18 over two years ago and that he had also requested things from them when they were underage.

it is now 2023, and i am 17, which would mean logically he is 21. if @Arkham could please ask for age proof it would be much appreciated. he harasses multiple women in chat every time he logs on claiming we are fatherless and need better parents yet he is a pedophile and a child groomer? i’d like this site to be as safe as we can make it. one less pedophile would be nice. thank you to whoever took the time to read this thread.
i read it

I have also made a report about him directly to arkham. He has been harassing me for months, making fun of the fact that I was groomed by a 20 year old. He posts SS in chat about me admitting to being groomed. Even if he's allowed to stay, he has been harassing the same girls for weeks. While he made false accusations that I'm a "pedophile" lover. I've been groomed once and learned my lesson. However, he still goes on about it and re starts drama whenever necessary. Him harassing under age girls and blaming victims for being groomed needs to stop.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231213_062955_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231213_062955_Chrome.jpg
    169.8 KB · Views: 31
  • Screenshot_20231213_063313_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231213_063313_Chrome.jpg
    265.4 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_20231213_063015_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231213_063015_Chrome.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_20231213_063008_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20231213_063008_Chrome.jpg
    598.1 KB · Views: 30
I have also made a report about him directly to arkham. He has been harassing me for months, making fun of the fact that I was groomed by a 20 year old. He posts SS in chat about me admitting to being groomed. Even if he's allowed to stay, he has been harassing the same girls for weeks. While he made false accusations that I'm a "pedophile" lover. I've been groomed once and learned my lesson. However, he still goes on about it and re starts drama whenever necessary. Him harassing under age girls and blaming victims for being groomed needs to stop.
@Arkham

I have asked if he would provide an age verification and he has refused, under the conditions that there is just no proof of any of the accusations. And in this case, I would have to agree that so far all there has been is finger-pointing and accusations without any verifiable proof.

Show me some proof that this user is overage, show me anything that would show that he is a pedophile and I will move forward. Otherwise, things cannot move forward.

I get it, you all do not like each other, that is obvious and apparently have no self-control to just place each other on ignore and move on with your lives. But we are now at a point where we either get proof or we move on to the next level, where this will not end well for someone.

I have asked if he would provide an age verification and he has refused, under the conditions that there is just no proof of any of the accusations. And in this case, I would have to agree that so far all there has been is finger-pointing and accusations without any verifiable proof.

Show me some proof that this user is overage, show me anything that would show that he is a pedophile and I will move forward. Otherwise, things cannot move forward.

I get it, you all do not like each other, that is obvious and apparently have no self-control to just place each other on ignore and move on with your lives. But we are now at a point where we either get proof or we move on to the next level, where this will not end well for someone.
Arkham he has quite literally refused. does that not give you enough red flags to move in on him? he’s quite obviously overage and you can even tell in his profile photos.

while i understand you need concrete proof for the case.. does that not raise red flags that multiple people are coming forward about this? it’s unfair to all of the girls being harassed and groomed by him.

his refusal alone should tell you enough that he’s not supposed to be here. anyone in their right mind with nothing to hide would’ve provided age proof without hesitation.

this isn’t a personal grudge. it’s a serious matter that has to do with the wellbeing of female users on the site. please don’t let this go unnoticed and deny us justice the same way the owner has with pedo vips for YEARS.

With all this supposed activity isn't it strange that no concrete on-site evidence of an age or of this grooming has been presented. Mostly just evidence of nasty comments and attacks.

And before the word "grooming" can even be applied the overage thing would need to be proven. I mean are we dealing with an overage pedophile groomer or just your typical hormone-driven teen who only likes to act out, like has been shown in multiple screenshots?

I mean show me something that backs up the claims. As for anyone refusing, one must remember the rule of law. You are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. And it is always up to the prosecutors/Accusors to provide the evidence of guilt.

Claims of harassment might be easier to verify but so far the other claims are sorely lacking in credence. One shred of anything involving him being overaged from this site and I would force the issue further and make him either provide age verification or leave the site.

But if I were to start making anyone who gets a finger pointed at them do an age verification where does that end? I mean I could have people every day making claims such as this expecting the same thing. And I am not going down that rabbit hole.

With all this supposed activity isn't it strange that no concrete on-site evidence of an age or of this grooming has been presented. Mostly just evidence of nasty comments and attacks.

And before the word "grooming" can even be applied the overage thing would need to be proven. I mean are we dealing with an overage pedophile groomer or just your typical hormone-driven teen who only likes to act out, like has been shown in multiple screenshots?

I mean show me something that backs up the claims. As for anyone refusing, one must remember the rule of law. You are innocent until proven guilty, not the other way around. And it is always up to the prosecutors/Accusors to provide the evidence of guilt.

Claims of harassment might be easier to verify but so far the other claims are sorely lacking in credence. One shred of anything involving him being overaged from this site and I would force the issue further and make him either provide age verification or leave the site.

But if I were to start making anyone who gets a finger pointed at them do an age verification where does that end? I mean I could have people every day making claims such as this expecting the same thing. And I am not going down that rabbit hole.
its probably harder to type all this than it is to just ask him for age verification

And this is all you come back with? Seems you all like to play games. Maybe this is part of the bigger picture!
don’t say all of us when that was one person’s response. i’ve come to you formally and very very respectfully about this considering that it’s been so long of me trying to raise awareness about him to mods and other site members, yet the issue isn’t being pushed any further.

while i’ve addressed your concerns about no evidence, my ******* account has deleted messages from 4 years ago. they would all be there had i not blocked him or removed him from my friends list, however i felt the need to block him at 13 due to his actions.

this isn’t teenage hormones. it’s him getting his way because he knows we have no evidence, therefore he will continue to have chances to groom MINORS on this site until age verification is forced on him.

i don’t want to argue, i’m just concerned about safety. and i hate to say it but i refuse to be quiet on this issue until something is done about it.

Whatever you do, please don't call him out as a pedo, because if you do you will be banned from the chat like I have been. Some very strange rules on this site!

Unfortunately I don’t have any screenshots or proof but I can definitely confirm Lmaostfu to acting weird and making inappropriate remarks, as he had pmd me questionable things that I had chosen to ignore.