Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain_n3mo

I loved this site. This site has become my 2nd home. But i really miss the good old times. The time where i first joined. They were a few trolls, Guests who looks for sex, Or people who spams. But now it seemed that a lot had changed this has became daily and i noticed that when this happens there are no mods or admin that can be asked to stop it. So I'm here Applying for a position because the mods aren't enough and i want to help this site to be a safe environment for teens. Looking forward for your consideration thanks.

I loved this site. This site has become my 2nd home. But i really miss the good old times. The time where i first joined. They were a few trolls, Guests who looks for sex, Or people who spams. But now it seemed that a lot had changed this has became daily and i noticed that when this happens there are no mods or admin that can be asked to stop it. So I'm here Applying for a position because the mods aren't enough and i want to help this site to be a safe environment for teens. Looking forward for your consideration thanks.
So you Loved this Site So you Don't love it anymore or you just want to kick people out because you think they cause a bad spot on teen-chat that sounds perfectly clear. give other people a chance you had your s when you put that non- sense on hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.