Admin Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ende

Alright, I love the idea of the site, really love it. The site allows people to take some boredom out of their life and meet some new people.

However, soooo many people disobey the rules and flood the chat with sexuality. This is against the rules, yet I see it all the time. This bugs the people in the chatroom that are actually trying to chat normally and meet new people.

The site needs a little bit more moderation, and increasing staff or replacing inactive staff would help the problem. For this reason I would like to be a mod or administrator in order to help moderate the chat and keep everyone within the rules set by the site.

Yeah, one of the main reasons I would like mod, is that I try to moderate the chat even as is. However, my advisings are disregarded since I'm not a mod :p.

I mean, since the other applications are including it, I'm available from 3pm to 12am. I generally get on within that time period for a good handful of hours.

A guest has seen this but the admin hasn't. FunnyšŸ˜‚. A random guest went up to me talking about it.

You know what I really feel like I feel like I should have become mod or admin on the website because I feel like I could have done a way better job then the real admin an mods that are already mods because I feel like I could have really been the one to seriously keep the website clean because I wouldn't have tolerated with. Everything that's obviously going on with the website right now I wouldn't have people coming online every time just seriously taking advantage of people seriously treating them like shit every time that they come online I wouldn't be having people go around saying things about people that's not even true because if you're really going to be the type of person to be going around saying something about some one you gotta be the type of person to be talking about your self an I know every single one of you knows who I'm seriously talking about I know Dominic does because me an him have been having some harsh words against each other an yet he wants to be the type of person to listen to what every one else has to say about some one an believe some fake screen shot that's not even real I'm pretty sure the admin or one of the mods took a screen shot an wrote that on there so they could have me banded for no reason because I'm the type of person who's always going to speak my mind an if you disrespect me then I'm going to disrespect you no if an butts about it I can be the nicest person any one could ever seriously meet until you cross the mother fucking line an call me a mother fucking pedophile saying that I'm pretending to be young to talk to females when i know God damn well that I'm nine teen years old an I would never in a million fucking years think about doing what some type of pedophile would ever seriously do because I'm not that type of person an never will be that type of person an yet people need to realize that they are people that are hackers on the Internet that really wouldn't mind hacking into people's computers controlling that persons computer an everything that they can do on there computer hackers could also read every conversation that person is having hackers could do a lot with your computer an I know all of this because I have hackers doing it to me so that screen shot that every one is showing around of me is fake an the admin needs to know that it's fake an that I never seriously wrote that one of the hackers or the mods on the website that seriously don't like me did I'm pretty sure it could have been Alyssa or egg eater or Arkham because there always talking shit about me so is every one else now I don't even get to seriously talk to the love of my life because of this bull shit she's probably thinking about breaking up with me now but it's what ever I'm about had enough of this bull shit by the way another reason I should have been admin or mod is I could have taking out all these perverted sexually ass mother fuckers that's always taking advantage of all the females trying to get them to do sexual things for them an shit so just y'all know this website is going to hell with out me so thanks to all the dumb ass mother fuckers who banded me this is the reason why the website isn't such a great website any more an all y'all stupid mother fuckers can kiss my American white ass I'm talking about your bitch ass too Dominic

because you're one of the stupid mother fuckers that has been saving false information about me on your computer like every one else because I'm pretty sure that every time some one shows fake information about me that they are going to save it to there computer an every time that I literally say something about it there going to seriously post it online an literally tell me that I'm the one who messaged that person an that I'm the one who wrote those messages to that person when I know damn ass well that I never messaged that girl an that I never told her anything about me graduating in 2011 so I know God damn well that some one hacked into my account seen the conversations that I was having with every one seen the messages that every one was messaging me an probably messaged that girl an told that girl that I graduated in 2011 when I know God damn well that I was seriously home schooled an that I did all my schooling from home I never went to school so non of yall will really know what year I graduated from because I'll never seriously tell any one anything about me ever again because I know God dam. Well that every time I would say anything about me to any one they would probably think that I'm lying about everything then have one of the mods seriously come up with fake information about me to get me banded from the website well let me tell every one that doesn't know anything about false information do you all realize that if any one post false information about some one that they can obviously go to jail for doing something like that an I'm pretty sure that they would be spending a lot of time in jail for that reason an I really don't know if it's against the law for people believing in false information but if it is then alot of people would be going to jail on this website cause a lot of people have been believing false information about me an I would really like for some one to let the admin of this website know that the moderators of his own website has been posting false information about me to get me banded from this website an that his own moderators are not doing there jobs that he needs to demote the moderators that he does have an at least make moderators out of people that are actually willing to do there job an are actually willing to make this a safe website for every one instead of sitting behind his computer screen wasting his life away an just letting everything on this website happen an do nothing about it if he isn't going to do anything about it then maybe he shouldn't even be admin of this website some body else should maybe some one like me who's actually willing to do something about this website an the admin also needs to know that some one hacked into my account an that I'm actually not lying about it an that I'll do what ever it takes to be un banded again because this is all bull shit for the moderators to go around banding people for no reason an I know that this is suppose to be a teenage website only an only has certain aged people on it but that's pathetic as fuck I'm sorry to have to say this but most of the rules on this website are lame ass rules that shouldn't even be rules if you actually want a normal ass website you should let every one who wants to come come to the website stop making it for only certain aged people there's people all ages that are normal that wouldn't mind having conversations with normal people but I also understand everything about the pedophiles an all the perverted sexual people but you can stop that from banding them but no body does because all they care about is banding people for bullying or disrespecting people or either disrupting the website when every one else is trying to have conversations with people or either people posting inapropriate videos or stickers or gifs or anything that's racist an against some one but other then that they don't care what else happens on the website so if some one can't get me un banded an convince the admin to make me mod an tell the admin how I'm the most nicest person that you could ever meet until you cross me an that I'm different from every one else that I'm actually willing to make this website safe an clean cause it pisses me off to see the type of things that happen on here an if he don't un ban me an make me mod then he will just have to have a website that will never be a normal website with all the pedophiles an sexual attracted people that are always thinking about sex all the time trying to convince all the females to have cyber sex with them come to the website then to have all these stupid ass mother fuckers going around taking advantage of people treating people like shit every time they come online be on this website this isn't a website at all a normal website would never have shit like this happen on it so yeah y'all might wanna tell the admin to read this forum an the forum about some one being banded for no reason

Dude, do you realize how you sound right now? I mean psychobabble is a good term for what I am reading in this hard to read manifesto.

I mean it goes from a so-called conspiracy of the staff to some hackers taking over your account and since my name was intentionally added I will respond by saying that I never even knew who you were prior to getting sent that screenshot, so how I could be added to the list of possible conspirators is beyond me.

As for your claim that you've been framed, you still have not given any good reason why anyone at all would have a motive to do so. I mean do you believe someone would randomly pick you out of over 100 people to go after?

If so give your reason you believe that, and please do not go into this "I wanted to keep the room safe and clean and that is why they targeted me" BS. I mean come on, you believe no one else wants that?

seriously dude how many fucking god damn times do I gotta fucking tell your fucking bitch ass the god damn truth until you fucking realize that I'm obviously telling the god damn truth about everything some one did hack into my fucking account some one did read all of my fucking conversations that I was seriously having with every one on the fucking website some one did message on of the people I was having a conversation with an told them that I graduated in 2011 how in the hell could I obviously graduate in 2011 when I was obviously home schooled an did all my schooling from home so obviously nobody on this website knows the real fucking year that I have graduated from an never fucking will because I'll never seriously tell any one from this god damn website anything about me at all considering the fact about everything that's. Seriously fucking happening right now an I know God damn well if it wasn't a hacker it had to be one of y'all pathetic ass mods to seriously take a screen shot of my profile an write that on there to seriously have me banded for no reason at all because that's how yall mother fuckers are y'all like going around taking screen shots of every ones profile that y'all obviously don't like an go around writing false information about that person an sending it to the admin an giving more false information about that person to the admin y'all stupid ass mother fuckers like going around taking advantage of every one an seriously treating every one like shit an banding people that shouldn't even be banded when y'all should be doing yalls mother fucking jobs instead but nah you all mother fuckers let the website go to hell by letting the things that are happening on the website happen so I'm only speaking my god damn mind an what I'm always saying is the god damn truth an if you obviously don't like what I'm saying then you can kiss my white American ass because I'm not here to impress any of you mother fuckers I'm here to tell the truth an I'm telling you right now you an every one else who's mod should be demoted as fuck cause y'all don't fucking do shit at all so just shut the fuck up what what you're saying right now cause you sound Retarted as fuck

An I could really care less the reason why you're ugly bitch ass is here just shut the fuck up you're annoying as fuck an I could really careless about anything that you seriously fucking say right now I would rather sit here an laugh about all the pathetic ass bull shit that you post on here because everything that you obviously say is bull shit an every one else knows it's bull shit cause every one knows you don't do your own fucking job you just sit behind your computer screen an kiss every ones ass an let them get away with things that they do espically the fucking people you're friends with ass hole

seriously dude how many fucking god damn times do I gotta fucking tell your fucking bitch ass the god damn truth until you fucking realize that I'm obviously telling the god damn truth about everything some one did hack into my fucking account some one did read all of my fucking conversations that I was seriously having with every one on the fucking website some one did message on of the people I was having a conversation with an told them that I graduated in 2011 how in the hell could I obviously graduate in 2011 when I was obviously home schooled an did all my schooling from home so obviously nobody on this website knows the real fucking year that I have graduated from an never fucking will because I'll never seriously tell any one from this god damn website anything about me at all considering the fact about everything that's. Seriously fucking happening right now an I know God damn well if it wasn't a hacker it had to be one of y'all pathetic ass mods to seriously take a screen shot of my profile an write that on there to seriously have me banded for no reason at all because that's how yall mother fuckers are y'all like going around taking screen shots of every ones profile that y'all obviously don't like an go around writing false information about that person an sending it to the admin an giving more false information about that person to the admin y'all stupid ass mother fuckers like going around taking advantage of every one an seriously treating every one like shit an banding people that shouldn't even be banded when y'all should be doing yalls mother fucking jobs instead but nah you all mother fuckers let the website go to hell by letting the things that are happening on the website happen so I'm only speaking my god damn mind an what I'm always saying is the god damn truth an if you obviously don't like what I'm saying then you can kiss my white American ass because I'm not here to impress any of you mother fuckers I'm here to tell the truth an I'm telling you right now you an every one else who's mod should be demoted as fuck cause y'all don't fucking do shit at all so just shut the fuck up what what you're saying right now cause you sound Retarted as fuck
I am not going to read the whole thing but if you became mod I would leave Teen Chat until you get demoted.

It has become pretty apparent that you cannot carry on a civilized conversation and it also is very apparent that the homeschooling you are claiming never taught you how to do line breaks, or is rambling nonsense always just easier to squeeze into one long drawn out sentence?

Status
Not open for further replies.