Absolutly bizarre how she doesnt get her pfp removed

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are stretching Alistaire1...I was trying to do nothing but verify what was reported. Not being lascivious in any way so go back to your keeper Kevin and have a nice day. I have no use for idiots such as yourself!
That’s sad isn’t it , nothing there just justification for the actions done nor make it right. You your self as adult should not be carrying out those actions nor should you be publicly expressing them either. If this photo is of a minor and what you said is correct there is no line where that is ok. So if you can’t talk about the subject rather then try to address me as an idiot which I find rather funny for a man that can’t exactly run a safe site let alone have the ability to admin it correctly then that’s concerning. If you want to enlarge a minors photo and look for that specifically then genuinely either look at rehabilitation or prison either one works fine

Good try at trying to paint me yet again as some pedophile cretin but your actions fall far short. I am done with your baseless accusations now and suggest getting help with your fixation on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.