A thought on humanity

Arkham

Watcher
Staff member
Teen Chat Admin
You know humans beings are a strange species really, some think it is all right to attack and lie to try and achieve a goal, no matter that even if they win, they do not even rationalize that the win they are celebrating came from deceit and that they are good with that.

And by chance, if they do not come out victorious they just shrug their shoulders and say "Ohh well maybe I will now ask forgiveness or just pretend that the whole thing never really happened." I guess I always expected more from what some call the superior species here on this planet. What was I thinking?

We have only one life to appreciate the grand design of this universe for that I am extremely grateful full

Am interested in you contact me ********************** I we send you more of my photos and tell you all about me

I dug this far to see this comment I don’t think Arkham was even the admin yet
You know humans beings are a strange species really, some think it is all right to attack and lie to try and achieve a goal, no matter that even if they win, they do not even rationalize that the win they are celebrating came from deceit and that they are good with that.

And by chance, if they do not come out victorious they just shrug their shoulders and say "Ohh well maybe I will now ask forgiveness or just pretend that the whole thing never really happened." I guess I always expected more from what some call the superior species here on this planet. What was I thinking?
I never knew Arkham is that old I want even allowed to be on this site at this time.