A- muted me smh-

Well You Should Not Even Say That In General It Is In The Rule Book..... Please Go Read The Rules! When You Said It I Reported You And Then A- (Site Moderator For Teen Chat) Muted You. I Did Nothing Wrong On My Part But You Did Something Wrong On Your Part For Even Just Saying That To Me In PM. THANKS

Well You Should Not Even Say That In General It Is In The Rule Book..... Please Go Read The Rules! When You Said It I Reported You And Then A- (Site Moderator For Teen Chat) Muted You. I Did Nothing Wrong On My Part But You Did Something Wrong On Your Part For Even Just Saying That To Me In PM. THANKS
Fuck you very much-

Im Blocking You byeee
She is unbanable... @Arabella- is a lesbian rat but still she would be a better mod than u... smh U LOST URSELF IN THE MOD APPLICATIONS PROCCES... GO AND FIND YO SOUL... BEING MOD DON'T MEAN NUN IF U SWITCHED UP... THE MODS NEED U TO BE 100 WITTEM AND THEY SEE THROUGH THIS ACT U DOIN

She is unbanable... @Arabella- is a lesbian rat but still she would be a better mod than u... smh U LOST URSELF IN THE MOD APPLICATIONS PROCCES... GO AND FIND YO SOUL... BEING MOD DON'T MEAN NUN IF U SWITCHED UP... THE MODS NEED U TO BE 100 WITTEM AND THEY SEE THROUGH THIS ACT U DOIN
LFMAO