Well since you now have stated you're a "pido" which I am sure means "pedo" and I see no age on your account profile I will now request proof of age before I even consider unbanning. And only do so by sending it in a PM to me here in the forum. Not in the open!

Well since you now have stated you're a "pido" which I am sure means "pedo" and I see no age on your account profile I will now request proof of age before I even consider unbanning. And only do so by sending it in a PM to me here in the forum. Not in the open!I what should show as a proof of age

Hiding your age is one thing but hiding your age and announcing that you are a pedophile is something completely different!

Why are u so arrogant
He told you to post proof of age two times.. If you want to be unbanned, you should do what he's suggesting instead of calling out the person who holds the deal-breaker to your unban in his hands.

Why are u so arrogant
Not really sure what was so arrogant about that statement. I tell anyone who is in the same position the very same thing. It has nothing to do with arrogance. But if you don't want help then stop posting threads on this forum asking for it!