:

• Thread starter Deleted member 8065
  • Start date
A boy and a girl loved truely. The boy did not fight with the girl since 1 month because everytime they fought the girl used to get mad at him. Now after a month the girl suddenly disappeared and unfriended the boy. She blocked him here too.. she ignored him she said she really loves him and she confessed him. That she loves him the boy did not do anything wrong and suddenly the girl is in a mood to fight??? Why??? The boy asked her tell him what he did wrong. But the girl doesn't respond to him. And has blocked him. Now the boy was in terrible depression since yesterday morning and the girl is online and does not respond to him at all this is really LOVE or the girl fooled the boy??? Such a sweet conversation without any fights since 1 month and now suddenly??? Like what did the boy do he doesn't talk to other girls he still loves that one girl.. please comment ur answers below. Well the boy is me Alister and the girl is @Nayana who really loved and the girl has blocked him so now i need answers from u people
I have nothing to say tbh🤘

Stop this nonsense you can't Change someone's mind she Ignored you means she wants to stay away from you respect that and stop whining like a toddler man up bruh

U ppl don't know how much im hurt );
Kid, you don't want Nayana to be your friend
In fact, you are so obsessed with her that you want to manipulate and blackmail her .
Also are you gae?
Coz a real man will never do this kind of shit.
Be a man
And as I said before , love is a lot more than two souls wasting time together
@Nayana is my friend, and I have got her back
Don't force me to show me my demonic side
People here are proof how limitless I am .

She unfriended me on 5th August 2022 without my knowledge. And when i saw in the morning it was showing she was not in my friend list and since 2 days friday 5th and 6th August she was happily texting here in the forums as if nothing happened. And i was upset thinking what did I do to her??? I just want to know the answer thats it!!!
What a simp,
Even remembering the dates lol

whoa-damn.gif

In fact, you are so obsessed with her that you want to manipulate and blackmail her .
Also are you gae?
Be a man
Bruh no one's ever gonna comment how badass my lines are
I'll do it myself 😏😗

Also are you gae?
Be a man
No one is appreciating this huh
It's time to become beautiful gal